Source 2 is happening!

They can take all the time they need, just please make something truly worthy of their previous work.

don't expect any graphical improvements, if anything it will be slight performance boosts because it will use newer api's

don't expect any graphical improvements, if anything it will be slight performance boosts because it will use newer api's
I really can't care less about the graphics. Of course, good graphics are also welcome and it's interesting, but look at all of that old games with dated graphics. Look at how good they are, and see these new games with beautiful graphics and bad quality. To me graphics are merely a bonus. Of course, it's possible have both but if i have to choose... Personally, the graphics of actual valve games are pretty good.

I really can't care less about the graphics. Of course, good graphics are also welcome and it's interesting, but look at all of that old games with dated graphics. Look at how good they are, and see these new games with beautiful graphics and bad quality. To me graphics are merely a bonus. Of course, it's possible have both but if i have to choose... Personally, the graphics of actual valve games are pretty good.

too many bad games that have good graphics were released the last two years, I think The Witcher 3 is the only game in the last 4 years that have managed to have good gameplay, story and graphics. all well balanced together.

My preference is always gameplay over everything else, anyway.

Back