Standalone Project looking for creative Ideas/Writer

B

BUKOWSKI

Essentially what I am looking for is a creative individual who can write, with some level of confidence, to help work on a free standalone game I have been developing on the Torque Game Engine.

The game is a 3d platformer. The game features will be similar to Duke Nukem Manhatten project, in the sense that they are both 3d platformers, so check that out if you are unsure of the style and format of game I am talking about;

There is a demo here 48.7 MB

As I mentioned the game is currently working on Torque Game Engine 1.4.2 but will soon be upgraded to either Torque Game Engine Advanced or Torque Game Engine 1.5.0/1 with the modernization kit

The Torque Game Engine Advanced is alot more expensive and is prehaps unnecercery for a game of this style when alot of the features in the modernization kit would be satisfactory so we may go with that.

So far I have the player model ingame and fully animated. I also have a weapon model, pistol, ingame and fully working.

As far as programming goes I've so far implemented the following features;

.Double Jump ability
.Side view platform tracking camera (buggy)
.New player controls
.restricted movement to X and Y axis
.Enemy AI (issues)

Thats about it as far as I can recall. There are still alot of features to finish and create as well as models.

As far as storyline goes I have absolutely nothing other than a player character. The first job would be to brainstorm ideas with me on what the game is about and who the enemys are etc. Then you would need to write up a document and work on level details etc. We may also include some short cutscenes at certain points to further the story however the storyline needs to be pretty basic. I want to inlude lots of contrasting level groups for instance a load of levels in the mountains then a load of levels in buildings and cities etc.

I think thats about everything I will update if I think of anything else.

Finally here are a couple of screenshots to back up my claims;

If you are interested in this please post here with your email adress and I will contact you.

Thanks!

nice work, but you do realise this is a half life 2 related forum?

nice work, but you do realise this is a half life 2 related forum?

I do realise that but I have seen people post here before looking for help on non hl2 related products and I thought it was worth a shot. If that is a problem you can delete this.

Back