Star Wars Episode VII

Ikagara

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
Some news has been revealed about the upcoming star wars film, episode 7. We will be seeing the return of the original actors and their characters: Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill as well as Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker.

Other actors confirmed are Andy Serkis and Max von Sydow, alongside relative newcomers John Boyega and Daisy Ridley, both of whom are British.

Episode VII will start shooting at Pinewood Studios, near London, in May.

we also have a due date
The new film is due in cinemas on 18 December 2015.

Sauce: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27210448

As long as Jar Jar Binks is not in the movie, I will be ok with it!

I knew Disney would make a seventh episode.

Quite interesting. I'm looking forward to how they will handle it.

They will be making 7 8 and 9, with lucas involved (forgot how much he is involved) and then after those 3 disny will continue putting out a star wars movie every year without any lucas intervention hopefully exploring the EU

Here is an interesting video on "The Big Picture" views of the new movie, and thier selection of JJ and I agree with what hes got to say about it. That said i will defently be there for the opening midnight showing http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-big-picture/6763-A-Disturbance-In-The-Force

Hopefully it will be a midnight showing, this 7pm on thursday crap theaters are doing now is just inconvenient, none of my friends (or i) am available for early showing like that.

Max von Sydow...awesome, he is a great ****ing actor.

I'm glad that Lawrence Kasdan is co-writing this

I'm quite concerned regarding what Mickey and other Disney characters will be doing in the movies.

Perhaps Luke will realize that his children play Pokemon all the time on some console and pay no attention to the Force at all? This will lead him to start training Mickey and friends in the ways of the force for sure...

Fortunately, looking at the background of the picture, it seems that this time around Vader will be a complete Goofball and offer no real danger at all...

Yeah that ^

Also, Lens Flare Wars will be shit because it's not the Thrawn trilogy.

Yeah that ^

Also, Lens Flare Wars will be shit because it's not the Thrawn trilogy.

Thrawn trilogy was a excellent read. Grand Admiral Thrawn, IMO, would be an excellent real-life manager to work for in that he encouraged thinking outside the box and commended those who did so.

Who would you cast in the role of Grand Admiral Thrawn? I think Dylan McDermott would be a good choice with regards to looking the part.

There actually going through with a new star wars?
Damn...

Let's look at other awesome 80's movies: Indiana Jones and Terminator. Perfectly good series, but when they were remade in very recent years, they were terrible. I mean, as one of them young new fangled kids, these were my first jones and terminator movies and they seemed perfectly fine for a modern movie. I was happy. But lets not kid ourselves here, they are regarded by many to be terrible movies, and worst in there series. And now it seems like star wars is going to be added to that list of ruined movies, I mean, why wouldn't it be? .....anyone? hello? any ideas why it won't be? Many people think that the more recent star wars movies were the worst of them all.
Hmmmm. I'm expecting the worst, but hoping for the best.

I think these will be easier to write since they are true sequels and not prequels. It seems more difficult to write a prequel and have it connect to what's already canon.

Im not worried about them at all, worse case the movies will just be ok. I think its in good hands with disney, just look how well they are doing with marvel. A few of the marvel movies were just ok, but overall its been fantastic. The newest captain america was the best.

Im not worried about them at all, worse case the movies will just be ok. I think its in good hands with disney, just look how well they are doing with marvel. A few of the marvel movies were just ok, but overall its been fantastic. The newest captain america was the best.

I sure hope so. I think the best thing they could do is make the film for the original star wars lovers. What I mean is , don't make it partly for kids or any other group of people. An example of them making it partly for kids was adding Jar Jar Binks as a "comic relief" character, and having him doing things that would make children laugh.

Back