"Station" found on Mars.

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo...kout/armchair-astronaut-mars-video-goes-viral

A self-described "armchair astronaut" claims to have found a base on the planet Mars using a satellite imaging map. He thinks the base could have been made by aliens
The video David Martines uploaded to YouTube has been viewed more than 850,000 times. He says the 750'-by-150' cylinder-like structure that he's zoomed in on using Google Mars looks like it's made for people to inhabit. In the video, Martines say he assumes people live in the cylinder or have lived in it.
He named the shape "Bio Station Alpha." Experts told Space.come that the image was most likely caused by "cosmic energy" interfering with the cameras--not by aliens.
"It looks like a linear streak artifact produced by a cosmic ray," Alfred McEwen, a planetary geologist at the University of Arizona told Space.com. Cosmic rays, which are emitted by the Sun and other stars, don't make it to Earth because of its magnetosphere. "But with space images that are taken outside our magnetosphere, such as those taken by orbiting telescopes, it's very common to see these cosmic ray hits. You see them on optical images and a lot of the infrared images too."

I am of course skeptical that it is anything cool, but I still want to know.

Footage below-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJt0LJZG2k&feature=player_embedded#at=139

Ugh. How incredibly dumb. It's like 8 white pixels.

Where the hell did they get cylinders from? All I see is white square dots

*hears black helicopters approaching*

I want to believe, I really do.

I bet it's just a big chunk of ice or something

Interesting...I'd like to see it in high res.

Ugh. How incredibly dumb. It's like 8 white pixels.

*SNIFFFF*

"ZEEE TEEE, WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS LAME VIDEO. IS THIS REEEEALLY NEWS WORTHY. IT'S NOT EVEN 100 DPI."

*SNORTTT*

"ZEEE TEEE."

Oh god.

"It appears pretty well maintained".

HOW can he tell that from the resolution he has?

He's clearly insane.

It's clearly a well-maintained, cylindrical structure. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few Mars stations in my time.

Oh god.

"It appears pretty well maintained".

HOW can he tell that from the resolution he has?

He's clearly insane.

He's found something out of the ordinary, and now he as become cocky, it happens to most conspiracy theorists

And he ruins tons of shitty non-journalists stories by removing the video. Legend.

Video is down for me, looks like the feds got to him and are covering dis up.

Video removed by the uploader.

THEY SILENCED HIM!

It was removed by the aliens who took over his brain and made him take it down.

I bet this guy also believe the world was going to end last month too

I guess the video wasn't very well maintained.

I guess the video wasn't very well maintained.

0NTgm.gif

I wouldn't put it past this nutjob to remove the video in order to nurture any conspiracy theories.

Back