stay perfect

:walks into thread:

:walks right out:

:busts out laughing:

apparently that kid is from the town i work in. THUMBS UP WORLD

the most surreal thing is to go through his other uploaded videos. just under two years ago he had a totally different voice and seemed like any dumb kid with a youtube channel.

and now, this.

So what am I supposed to take away from this other than some vague sense of oily weirdness?

I'm even more perplexed as to why he had to sway with the camera in his hands, seemed almost like he was trying to rock a baby to sleep.

I'm even more perplexed as to why he had to sway with the camera in his hands, seemed almost like he was trying to rock a baby to sleep.

He was talking to his baby girl. So he was rocking it to sleep.

the most surreal thing is to go through his other uploaded videos. just under two years ago he had a totally different voice and seemed like any dumb kid with a youtube channel.

and now, this.

Dude you're right. Pretty crazy.

Anyways, kinda wish I hadn't watched this. Now I feel really uncomfortable. I almost felt bad for the dude but he appears to be trying to sell merch off this (?!) so I guess he's stable enough not to need pity. In which case, ugh. :x

Desperate attempt to gain 5 minutes of internet fame and reap the benefits of T-Shirt sales?

Looks like he was sitting on a spinnable computer chair. I swing around like that sometimes, but then I don't record myself while doing it.

Back