Steam Community Video Preview

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
1UP.com walks through the new Steam Community in this video preview for the beta version.[br]
we enlisted Games For Windows's Shawn Elliot and GameVideos' Mark MacDonald to run us through the service step-by-step
You can find the video Here.

...it's a new steam version...the front-page hasn’t changed...
It’s not a new steam version, they just added a new 'community' feature. Of course the front-page didn’t change!
If they really have to make a vid about this(why not activate the beta and see for yourself?!) they should atleast get the facts right!

LMFAO! What a ****ing fruit cake. "look at this new feature the SPECTATOR TAB!!!!" What a fool.

It?s not a new steam version, they just added a new 'community' feature. Of course the front-page didn?t change!
If they really have to make a vid about this(why not activate the beta and see for yourself?!) they should atleast get the facts right!

The API went from v006 to v007 actually.

Anyways i think what they were saying is that for example it doesn't start on the Community Page, and that act itself does provide a bid of "free" advertising to new users.

At this moment you can't make it start in the Community tab automatically either.

My steam looks the exact same. Should it be like that? i've signed up on the steam community page.

You need to join the beta in Steam under File -> Settings -> Beta participation (Account tab)

What an absolute loser thinking the Spectator thing is new.

Back