Steam Countdown

FISKER_Q

Reaction score
Just saw this when i was fooling around a bit in games list:

1zq61lh.jpg
xfqlvt.jpg

Cool, but i think it would be more beneficial in the games list itself :)

Lol, you beat me too it I just noticed this myself. Better late than never I suppose.

I have to admit, this countdown thing is quite exciting :)

Where litteraly hours from playing. This is going to be the longest day at school, EVER. I'm going to stay up all night tomorrow!

Haha you have to go to school! It's the October holidays here :p

Pretty unfortunate that unlike Episode 1, I won't be there to see the countdown hit Episode 2.

Yay I get to stay up all night playing hl2 and go learn about reactor physics in the morning wooot!

Hard to believe it's actually coming tomorrow!! I just got my copy of Propellerhead's Reason 4.0 today as well .... There's just to much new shot coming out at the moment!! :)

I'm not even done preloading ;) Then again, I would not be playing tomorrow anyway.

I just realized that this is gonna be midnight pacific.

****. I'm east coast :'(

And I just noticed I've been a member since 04 =O

yea i'm only at 86% with portal...I figure it's taking so long because it has to load all the episode 2 texture files as well? So hopefully ep2 will go faster since it wont have to download as much...

where are you guys finding this countdown exactly? Do you right click on something?

yea i'm only at 86% with portal...I figure it's taking so long because it has to load all the episode 2 texture files as well? So hopefully ep2 will go faster since it wont have to download as much...

where are you guys finding this countdown exactly? Do you right click on something?

Right click on the game -> View Preload Details

I guess it's cause I'm still pre-loading because all it gives me is the status bar...maybe once it's done I'll get the countdown.

Back