Steam! Do You Like?

Steam! Do You Like?

• Good!

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Bad!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Average (It could be improved on with time)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • It's a good idea but poorly done

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • I admit I don't really know what Steam will mean to future video games, so I voted for this option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dont hate it. I had a few problems with it in the beginning. Had to redo my whole config and autoexe. But other than that its been alright for me.

works fine for me now, no need to complain or hate steam.

i dont mind steam, but there are just as many cheaters using steam as there were normally :(

Same as Echelon, no problems on my end. I hope Steam will contine working...at least until the next update....:-X

ConSeannery said:
i dont mind steam, but there are just as many cheaters using steam as there were normally :(

i think we all need to be patient for now... i don't think Valve is addressing much on the cheating front as much as we all would like because they are trying to work out the bugs that some pple still have and also trying to improve the system before HL2 is launched..

once HL2 is launched, im sure there will be more attention paid to preventing all the cheating that goes on.. just keep in mind tho.. Valve does not have a mircle solution that will total ever rid the game of cheats.. however, they can and im sure they are trying, to at least control it.

I hate Steam even if it is a great idea... i have a 56k connection and i don't want to wait for the useless 15 minutes check for updates on every startup. Maybe the guys with a cable connection love Steam beacause i would love it as well.

Back