Steam error #2

Fuse Kazuki

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know sucky title but I couldnt think of anything else to put. Okay so here goes when I tried to connect to steam it said: Steam is temorarily unavailable, please try again later. Then when later came I tried again, it said the same thing again. I've been retrying for about 2 days now, and it still says the same thing. So I went to steampowered.com went to support and entered my problem. I got the directions on how to fix it. I did everything it said but it still doesnt help. If I disable steam from my firewall it wont have an error anymore but it still wont connect. If I leave it for awhile to connect it'll just ESC me out. Does anyone else have this problem?

It did that to me as well, but I eventually got back in after a few hours.

Oh well, I guess the only thing I can do is wait. Hopefully it'll let me back on tommorow.

I have this problem now too with Steam saying "Steam is temorarily unavailable, please try again later". Do some of you have this message too at this time? For you guys I hope not but if I'm the only one that sucks too :(, but I think it's because of a next update *cough* SDK *cough* :)

Back