Stewart blasting Tucker carlson big on internet

Joeslucky22 said:
..stick to your lame TV show on comedy central Stewwy.

In the meantime, lets go watch some Conan!
i like conan as much as the next guy, i just don't understand why you have to put down the daily show.

conan is a liberal as well.

conan and stewart both rock my world, as well

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
it wasn't the fact that he was calling it what it is...it's the fact that they welcomed him onto the show all nicely and with open arms and all and he just kept saying "You're STUPID! oh my god your show is so STUPID! why are you so STUPID!?!". kinda rude if you ask me.
the show is stupid. did you even watch the interview? they were comparing crossfire to the daily show in terms of who does the better reporting. if i worked for crossfire, i'd be insulted by a comparison to a fake news show, not by someone coming on saying your show blows.

i say f*ck them, they aren't helping anyone. it is a show where you say a talking point, then argue about it in completely using completely assinine statistics and subjective proofs. "Kerry sucks." "No he doesn't, Bush sucks." There are a ton of these political news shows that are just awful. watch bill o'reily, where the spin stops or starts depending on who you ask. yesterday he asked a minister what would jesus of done had he been in Bush's place. that's just good, hard hitting reporting.

those people on crossfire don't work for the people of the united states, they work for special interests and sponsers.

Jakeic said:
the show is stupid. did you even watch the interview? they were comparing crossfire to the daily show in terms of who does the better reporting. if i worked for crossfire, i'd be insulted by a comparison to a fake news show, not by someone coming on saying your show blows.

i say f*ck them, they aren't helping anyone. it is a show where you say a talking point, then argue about it in completely using completely assinine statistics and subjective proofs. "Kerry sucks." "No he doesn't, Bush sucks." There are a ton of these political news shows that are just awful. watch bill o'reily, where the spin stops or starts depending on who you ask. yesterday he asked a minister what would jesus of done had he been in Bush's place. that's just good, hard hitting reporting.

those people on crossfire don't work for the people of the united states, they work for special interests and sponsers.
again, you've missed my point. whether he was right or not, he was a GUEST and he acted RUDELY

No... I don't care if conan is a democrat, hes F-ing funny! and not as liberal as Stewwy.

John stewart is like some drunk guy who decided to make a retarded news show that tries to make people laugh... Maybe the audience is just laughing at how bad the show is? i dont know.. but all i know is that he is NOT a funny man.

Conan also makes fun of both sides with those video clips and such. I mean of course hes going to make funnies about the president... ANY president in the house is bound to be made fun of.

And Triumph! lol oh triumph! see... THAT is how you insult people! not be welcomed onto a show and repeadedly say it sucks over and over... Thats ****in retarded.

I like how stewwy went back to his show and made it sound like he just humilated a god or something... i mean what the ****?

Conan is king, that is all.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
again, you've missed my point. whether he was right or not, he was a GUEST and he acted RUDELY
no i didn't. frankly, i don't care if you thought it was rude, that really is a stupid thing to say anyways. look at the way they treated stewart. crossfire is hurting america, people watch it thinking that they are getting "news" or the "facts", but what they really get is right wing and left wing agenda thrown into their faces. i don't think it would of been out of line to throw a few punches.

Jakeic said:
no i didn't. frankly, i don't care if you thought it was rude, that really is a stupid thing to say anyways. look at the way they treated stewart. crossfire is hurting america, people watch it thinking that they are getting "news" or the "facts", but what they really get is right wing and left wing agenda thrown into their faces. i don't think it would of been out of line to throw a few punches.
see you're arguing with me as if i've taken a position that i haven't. i never said crossfire wasn't stupid.

Jakeic said:
watch bill o'reily, where the spin stops or starts depending on who you ask. yesterday he asked a minister what would jesus of done had he been in Bush's place. that's just good, hard hitting reporting.

Yeah but cnn crossfire... I mean why that show? He said he watches it every day.. well if he doesn't like it...then don't f*cking watch it.

Many people hate to admit it but O'Reily has some very valid points.

The insult king has already been crowned, and that is triumph.

Wow 2 posts! you're cool.

Thanx. ^^ (To upwards anime style happy eyes! I'm even better.)

...wow, liberals are now looking at Stewart as an idol? that sounds pretty desperate.

Got off at the wrong stop, eh? Wondering where your at? Dont worry, help is all around you! :p

It is: The year 2004
I'am: Considered a Conservative
You are: Twelve years behind us all
You discovered: Liberals/Conservatives admiring Jon Stewart

I guess what im trying to corellate here...is that Jon Stewarts host position for the Daily Show...has been here since 1992.

But guess what? That was almost 12 years ago! 12 years ago, I knew that Liberals and Conservatives (alike) admired his comic style, and liked the show. ...so I guess what im being redudant about is...well...your 12 years behind us...in this discovery.

Good. For. You. ...but wait, if your 12 years behind us!! gasp!! >< ...just so you know, your balls dropped.

:LOL: Silly!

Idiots... all of them.

Wait...you wanted me to watch Leno, then Conan. You commented Jon was basically not the right choice to turn my TV too...then you called them all idiots?

Who do I watch then!? :cheese:

Back