Stone Temple Pilots caught lip synching in concert

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
During a show at the PNC Pavilion in Cincinnati on Wednesday night, Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland fell into a hole. Seriously. Dude was just cold walking across the stage, singing some shitty song, when, whoops... into a hole he went. The most embarrassing part of the whole thing wasn't even that he fell, though—-it was that even during the 40 seconds or so the crew was trying to help him up, Weiland's vocals never stop, never even falter, leading everyone to the very obvious conclusion that Weiland lip-syncs.

Scott Weiland-Minilli. I like the band but that's pretty sad and pathetic

http://www.thelmagazine.com/TheMeas...land-just-now-since-i-found-out-he-lip-synchs

Never even heard of this band. Is this news?

/runs real fast out

Never even heard of this band. Is this news?

/runs real fast out

you know, you don't have to always get a quick quip in whenever stern posts something. it's getting pretty old now, but yes, i'd consider this news - i don't even like the band but it's a shame to see a band of such caliber fall into the same trap as pop idol cashcows have been the last few years.

That sucks. I don't think it's pathetic, but I would probably walk out of the show if I found out the singer was lip-syncing.

I was doing it intentionally, hence the running away. So yeah, I do know.
Stern posted an annoying comment in my thread, so I'm here to return the favor. No big deal.
Sorry it bothered you.

knut said:
to see a band of such caliber fall into the same trap as pop idol cashcows have been the last few years.

this. I know they're past their heyday but it's just dishonest and a bit of a slap in the face to long time fans. I've seen them live a few times and they put on a good show. no need to lip synch

Oh Man, I Have Totally Lost So Much Respect for Stone Temple Pilots Frontman Scott Weiland, Just Now Since I Found Out He Lip Synchs
Haha, this is the worst title for anything ever.

But yeah that's kind of dumb I guess.

What's the point in doing it if you're going to lip sync. glad he got caught out.

Has he always lip synced? I saw them in concert last summer and it sounded pretty natural to me...

hmm this candy bar is $.70...if i put in 3 quarters I should get a nickel back......nickelback...Nickelback. FFFFFUUUU-

Back