Stop!!!

Ridic

Tank
Reaction score
stop posting your damned system specs and asking if hl2 will play good on them!! no body knows!! so stop and wait for the game's OFFICIAL requirments. when they do come i tell you that if you have the recomended specs then im sure your system will be great for it! so even after the req's dont post this useless crap because no one here knows what hl2 will run like on YOUR system.

and for everyone asking about video cards and weather or not to buy a 9800 pro or 5900 ultra, your question will be answerd very very soon. When hl2 benchmarks come out for the cards you will know how the certain card will run. just makes sure you dont look at any hacked up nvidia benchmarks...find a good source, i bet they will be out by.....early/mid september.

Well, everbody should know that a P3 500Mhz with a TNT2 card isn't enough, but an Athlon 3000+ and Radeon 9800PRO will run it on full detail.
THAT, you should know.
And both of those cards should run it just perfectly.
I really disagree with you, people should be alowed to post a hardware question if they have any doubts about their system.
If you have a problem with it, ignore it.

People overestimate the game as well. It is designed to be able to run well on low end machines and high en machines. Just because your computer isnt top of the line it will still run.

JUst wait until the specs comes out.

Ridic, who are you to tell anyone what to do on the HARDWARE forum? They can post whatever they want about their HARDWARE, your not a mod, don't act like one.

neither are you so dont boss him around

Don't tell me what to do your not the boss of me

/me predicts an endless cycle of comments about to erupt :dozey:

LOL, alas the boss has come, feel my wrath :p

well when people who just come around and post there specs acting like everyone here already has HL2 except them and they want to know how their system will preform?!?! kinda annoying and "dumb" if you ask me. how would we know what a next generation game will preform like? we dont. all we have are BLAND system reqs.

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
well when people who just come around and post there specs acting like everyone here already has HL2 except them and they want to know how their system will preform?!?! kinda annoying and "dumb" if you ask me. how would we know what a next generation game will preform like? we dont. all we have are BLAND system reqs.

GUESS FFS! You'r beginning to annoy me..

Back