Stuck on Level 19 (Minor Spoilers)

Wanted Bob

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Having a bit of trouble in the area right after the Rocket "Mini-boss". After the room with the computers and such, there is the larger room that has a large tube with crates flying through it. In a corner, there is a vent with graffiti pointing me towards it, but I cannot seem to get to the vent. The one thing I've tried is using portals to fire the rockets at the tube so it shatters. Can someone tell me if I'm on the right track, or give me a hint? Thanks.

Go back to the office and get some of the stuff there to stack on to stand with...I used two computer towers and a chair.

You get the robot to shoot a rocket into a portal and then into the tube where the crates fly through, it smashes the tube and a crate drops out.

Two great solutions, thanks guys! Odd though, that I smashed the tube twice before, and nothing ever came out...

Er, portling rockets from the rocket-launcher room through into the pipe room should smash the pipe and deliver you a handy crate.

Other people say they just used office chairs to jump on, but I don't remember there being any of those myself, although I may have missed them. :p

So yeah, you're on the right track. Create a portal facing up towards the cratepipe from the floor, then go through into the rocket room, create another portal and stand in front of it so a rocket is fired through. For best results, recreate the first portal IMMEDIATELY, otherwise the box will fall down right through your first portal and pop out into the rocket room. Having to lug it back with the turret tracking you is not ideal. :D

ok ive done that and got into the vent but theres nothing there just a big fan with a chimney

where do you go?

We cant walk you through every step of this....if you are having trouble figuring it out, then just sit there and stare at your surroundings until it clicks...

We cant walk you through every step of this....if you are having trouble figuring it out, then just sit there and stare at your surroundings until it clicks...

Well, technically I did what I was supposed to do, and nothing happened (I didnt get any crates). Didnt think of office objects though...

Me neither- I was wondering what I could do if I turned all the chairs on their sides.

Does anyone remember if you could move the desk from that office?

noclip for me...
WHAT? I'M SORRY MY HEAD WAS HURTING AND I COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT!

Chairs wouldn't stay still for me, too wobbly... just used a stack of four towers. Never even noticed the tube. :D

You get the robot to shoot a rocket into a portal and then into the tube where the crates fly through, it smashes the tube and a crate drops out.

I think this part may be buggy because I smashed 2 sections of the tube with rockets and nothing ever came out. I ended up going back and jumping on a computer/chair to get up.

Back