TAW.NET Recruiting

bones_taw

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Division of TAW! We are a bunch of people who love to play Team Fortress 2. The Team Fortress 2 Division has its members represented in both Europe (1st battalion) and North America (4th battalion). The Team Fortress 2 Division has been active in playing Team Fortress 2 since release, and we have been playing both in competitive ladders and also in a more casual way through TF2 Lobby and our own internal competition, Domination Fortress.

In TAW and the TF2 Division we are looking for mature and friendly people. So basically that is what you need to be; here in TAW we value friendly and mature behavior higher than skills.

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is a well established multi game multi platform gaming community. Established in 2001 TAW has been on the forefront of every major multi player game both FPS and MMO including games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2, Enemy Territory Quake Wars, The Age of Conan and The World of Warcraft. TAW has lasted for nearly 10 years due to it's structure organization and commitment to it's core values honor, friendship loyalty and fair play.

If you are a mature team oriented player that is not only interested in getting the most out of your game but the type of player that wants to work with others then TAW is the place for you. With over 1300 active members and over 10 gaming divisions, TAW has what it takes.

If interested in getting started with TAW and becomming a part of our team then come check us out at taw.net.

So no "thanks for the help, Vegeta"?

Fine then.

Thanks for the help Veggie.
Any idea why my sig doesn't show?

My friend (Known as Fraulein in TAW) was actually the one to get me into TAW, and to be honest I was afraid at first, because I thought that TAW was going to be overly competitive. To my surprise, they were not, and all of them were very welcoming and friendly; Made me feel like I had already known all of them for years even though we had just met. And because of this fact, I will definitely not be leaving TAW for a long time. <3

Back