Teen Wanted to Hijack Plane & Crash Into Hannah Montana Concert

mchammer75040

Reaction score
Police arrested and charged a teenager Tuesday night at Nashville International Airport. Investigators said he planned to hijack a commercial airliner.

The 16-year-old boarded a plane in California bound for Nashville.
Airport police said he smuggled handcuffs and other dangerous items on board.

Airport police in Nashville learned of a possible threat on an incoming flight. "Our police unit is in constant communication," said airport spokeswoman Emily Richard. "We partner with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) who does all the security screenings here. Of course, the airlines give us heads up as well."

A tip led guards to arrest a teenage runaway from a Los Angeles flight.
Investigators said he somehow smuggled handcuffs, rope and tape onto the plane. He also had a copy of the flight plan and schedules.

Investigators said he planned to hijack the plane and order the pilots to divert the course from Nashville to Lafayette, La. The teenager wanted to crash the airliner into a Hannah Montana concert.

Sources told NewsChannel 5 the teen didn't have a chance. He was confronted on the plane and held until it landed. "There's no way he could pull it off," said Kyle Bartlett. "Why even try?"

"Sounds like a desperate cry for attention," said Tracey Gray, another airport visitor. "Handcuffs and duct tape are not going to get you where you want to go."

The teenager was taken to the Davidson County juvenile detention center where he was charged with felony terrorism. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved.

Richard said airport police are trained to "take things seriously, to investigate, to follow-up, to ensure passengers are safe when they travel in and out of our airport." Airport police reacted quickly. The suspect did not have a weapon, but he did have handcuffs and a plan to hijack the plane.

The tip to police likely came from his parents. He supposedly used his mother's credit card to buy the airline ticket. Sources said he may have made similar threats to do something like this in the past.

The suspect got the date wrong for the concert. It takes place Friday night instead of earlier this week.
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=7771753
:| well ok then.

That kid should fry. Trying to hack a plane, that's one thing. Trying to crash into a concert, that's another thing.

Trying to crash into a Hannah Montana concert? Hang the bastard.

I hate Hannah Montanna, but the kid is obviously an idiot.

Who the **** is Hannah Montana and why don't I give a shit?

Ontopic:

Teenager hijacks plane? Even if he wasn't caught I'm sure you'd see a few people on said flight tackle the bastard.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT

HANNAH MONTANA IS THE BEST EVER

You just don't understand how emotionally charged and powerful her music is.

You just don't get it.

WHAT? She is a bisexual spawn of satan:
Miley_Cyrus_150_150.jpg

Corrupting children who listen to her music with materialism and the homosexual agenda.

Corporal punishment. 40 lashes every day for 30 years ftw.:frown:

I don't like Hannah Montana, but I have a hot friend who does. XD
Girls just love that, don't they?

Hannah Montana is a hussy, I love when they made fun of her on The Soup.

I have no idea who Hannah Montana is.

And this kid should be applied to constructive purposes. Like human mining.

Using dynamite.

Anything that Disney Channel shits out is shit. Hannah Montana is vomit, just like High Five and High School Musical, all stinking shit.

I hate Disney Channel, it's spoiling the cartoons of today. Every single cartoon there sux! I gonna make a hate thread on this channel someday>>

Disney is a giant evil buisness, period. One day I hope Pixar will be free from the evil Dinsey.

Pfft shes just a spoiled little bitch who doesnt even appear in half of her shows.
Hannah Montana fails at music. :x
I hate Hannah Montanna
Bastards...you bastards...HOW DARE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT HANNAH MONTANA?! PREPARE FOR THE RAGE!

Anything that Disney Channel shits out is shit.

I hate Disney Channel, it's spoiling the cartoons of today. Every single cartoon there sux! I gonna make a hate thread on this channel someday>>
When you make that thread, I shall be there to oppose you violently. You have no IDEA what you're talking about, and believe me, I'm the fucking cartoon authority.

After all...Disney channel owns Jetix. And if you badmouth Jetix, I will rain hellfire down on you like you have never known. The skies will blacken, the earth will shake with tremulous fear, thunder will roar and lightning shall raze the ground afire, and the very oceans will drain into the abyss.

Never.

Badmouth.

Jetix.

Because if you badmouth Jetix, you badmouth Oban Star Racers. And nobody badmouths Oban Star Racers in Darkside's presence.

NOBODY!

Darkside, her father sang the achy breaky heart song, there is no reason to not hate that spawn of garbage!

Disney is evil, they are the dictator that corrupts all children's entertainment.

Disney makes good programming. The only bad thing about them are the endless sequels. Everything else, a-OK.

Pfft, you are mad man, this is what I do to your Disney-

Now you've done it ZT XD

On Topic: Wow, that kid is an idiot.

I thought this thread was an Ad looking for someone to do it. It got my hopes up :(

Back