• Gabe = God of Games

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I wish water would flow like real life

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Donuts are good for my tummy

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I vote because i can

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I am guna make a god mod and i will be able to control these pittful fools with my might

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Video cards are a lot these days and considering they are only 256mbs they should be cheap. Because

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

Lucifer Crass

Reaction score
I am waiting for Half-life 2 just like all u.......Counting the days, Dreaming about being god and playing with Physics, PWNING all those striders and combine. Driving in a limitless variety of vechials. Gazing for hours at my glowing box enjoying every minute of it. Brin cancer seeping in. Well What are u doing ATM!! I AM BOARD! Lolz
Kanonball is a fun mod. TRy it

well, I am 'board' too, but I',m not getting all stiff about it.

ching!

[bleh]
My fingers smell like ass.
[/bleh]

Im just waiting for HL2 just like anyone else, its not that exciting at all, im putting the worest possable scenario inmind, so :).

U people dont find this in the least bit funny or time killer for at least a minute?

U would think a thread like this would tickle someone's funny bone. i mean look what u can vote for

Glad I voted on the most popular option so far...time to restock my babies

Seriously i think that Video cards are way over priced. U can get 2.5ghz of power from a processor for $150, or u can get only 256mbs of power from a video card and pay $400+ doesnt make much sense does it. Thats like 100x less power for 3x the price. They need to start busting their balls on video careds because processors are a little to overpowerd atm, dont u think

Coolio, brother man, you need to learn proper english. No sense in talking the (teenager/ebonic/l337/all around ingorant) vernacular that you do.

Originally posted by Athlon7
Coolio, brother man, you need to learn proper english. No sense in talking the (teenager/ebonic/l337/all around ingorant) vernacular that you do.

sCr3w j00, u/\/ L3e7 @$$ h|zz0L3 <---that was hard lol

Originally posted by CyberSh33p
its 90 degrees at my house. ****in kill me now.

I would hate that, if i would to get killed i would want to freeze, more comfy than getting burned to death

I VOTE BECAUSE I CAN!!!! but i really cant cause im canadian :(

Originally posted by coolio2man
Seriously i think that Video cards are way over priced. U can get 2.5ghz of power from a processor for $150, or u can get only 256mbs of power from a video card and pay $400+ doesnt make much sense does it. Thats like 100x less power for 3x the price. They need to start busting their balls on video careds because processors are a little to overpowerd atm, dont u think

That statement is so retarded I don't even know where to start. Although I agree video cards could be about $100 cheaper at the high end and $20 cheaper at the low end. that would make me happy.

do we pay for the tech in the cards or the actual parts int GPU´s?

Originally posted by CrazyHarij
Does anyone know of the term 'XYZ' ?

Dude, my zipper is so not undone.

Anyway, I agree on the graphic's card bit.

Back