Companion Cube
Reaction score
Here's part one:D

[youtube]i_VpkDVwXLw[/youtube]

Part 2!

[youtube]-_sSsJBFvR0[/youtube]

And BONUS Neo vs Robocop LOL

[YOUTUBE]UFou895WluU[/YOUTUBE]

I think Terminator would rip Robocop a new ass...Robotcop was a freaking emo robot...sissy pants.

Terminator > Robocop in every way.

Robocop got his hand blown off; what a pansy.

Robocop is a cyborg designed to enforce the law.

Terminator is an AI robot designed to kill humans.

Apples != oranges.

That said, Robo has much better aim, and is nearly impervious.

Termy wears shades, and has moral conflict. :|

(Haven't watched them yet. Looks awesome. I think I hear T2JD music.)

---
End of part 1. Lol? Unexpected.

I found the neo and robo long ago, the yoda part still crackles me up.

Fact: Robocop beat the Terminator in the Dark Horse comic series. He takes down three T-101s (T-800s) sent to the past to kill him, and then he destroys Skynet by himself. Because Robocop's THAT awesome.

Fact: Robocop beat the Terminator in the Dark Horse comic series. He takes down three T-101s (T-800s) sent to the past to kill him, and then he destroys Skynet by himself. Because Robocop's THAT awesome.

Awesome enough to have a SNES game based off the comic which also cast him as the protagonist. :D

Orly, that comicbook is overlooking something however, the T-1000.

T-1000 vs Robocop hmm....

With the models T-101 Robocop had a chance because they can be destroyed through conventional means (explosives). But with the T-1000 it's not that simple ( and no, there aren't smelting plants just lying around everywhere to defeat it either LOL)

SUPA NERD DEBATE!

Robocop is better.

Nuff said, end discussion, close thread, shut down hl2.net, destroy the internet, eliminate computers.

It was pretty good, despite the fact that I've never seen any Robocop movie.

The Terminator got his ass kicked by a couple of humans in the original Terminator. Granted, Robocop got pretty badly messed up in Robocop 2 but he was repaired by OCP. If they fought in Robocop's world (present day) I'd have to go with Robocop.

Back