TF2 Beta unlock time

I can only laugh. I cannot play it for another two weeks anyway when my new computer arrives. Can't wait though.

I think the only downside to FF at the moment is its established techniques are pretty alienating to new players, it becomes a game of "Those who can conc Vs Those who cant" pehaps the new gameplay and lack of old skool tricks will make TF2 more accessable to the masses, if the old players would rather play the homebrew build then good luck to them, I myself will most likely be spending alot of time on both versions.

i get the feeling im going to bed in a couple of hours time without playing tf2 tonight :|

This is interesting...

Was just reading the Eurogamer TF2 review (good read BTW).

In the comments, the reviewer said:

"Any news on when the Beta is going to be activated?"

It's supposed to be *now*. That's why we had to hold off the review.

... not saying much, but that sounds very good indeed...

oh and ... GROUPHUG :)

i hope they release it before 6 PM PST, because it'll be 9 PM at my time then :(

GROUPHUG

9.25pm here :imu:

Hope I'll be playing the game before 12.00 pm or so.

I'm sure we can expect it at 11:59PM. Valve is the master of last minute.

Don't expect it for another few hours... CS:S Beta was released at 7PM.

Valve.. Valve... open up your vents. Release the steam. Release bloody TF2!

IT IS OUT ! Restart your Steam clients !
GO GO GO

Something tells me that I am not the only one constantly refreshing their steam client to see if it's been released..... :)

I'm already setting up my DS. dunno what your problems are.

edit: not really.

oK... You almost got us there. This isn't april fools. So please don't bother unless its the real thing.

Liar!!! Don't get our hopes up like that, and its now about 2:46pm Valve time, hopefully it'll be out before I go to sleep...

I'm already setting up my DS. dunno what your problems are.

edit: not really.

HAHAHAHAHA YES YOUR VERY FUNNY.

I was wondering when somone stupid enough would come on here and say that.

:D :D :D

Back