TF2 Beta unlock time

Haha... well all this stupid time wasted for somthing that doesn't really work.

Gabe... please stop being a twat and press that massive red FIX button infront of you.

Wait... i just looked in my prog files... there is an .exe who told me this mis-information rubbish?

Man this sucks I have to go to school now! See you in six hours......

It keeps sticking on "Downloading 100%" and then returning to 100% Ready :dozey:

I am very disappointed. I wanted to preview the game as early as possible, but now I've wasted a good chunk of time that I could used sleeping...

I'll play you guys in the morning, maybe?

i think its probably trying to download a file that isnt there...

Yogibbear what time and day is it there?

It's 3:20pm in perth :D... (Tuesday 18th here so it's well past monday) had uni in the morning from 10am till 2pm..

funny how people said this thread would reach 20 pages until TF2 is released, but look at it now, Its 60 damn pages!

well, it was fun guys. But for now, it's 1:22am, gotta work at 8.

I will try it again at the end of the day, after 10pm :*(

maybe the beta was like 0.01 seconds long, they never said how long it would last.

anyways, now i gotta goto work, hopefully in 8 hours time it'll be working...

I'm gonna go snort a line and play with my dog in the pool. I'll call you if I drown.

I bet you a masturbation the purpose of the beta was simply to measure the load on the Steam servers and not to actually give us something to play.

/fap

/squirt

Ah hell I'm out!

Anyone know how we can ask Valve for some info??? Steam powered forums are kinda a bit lacking in promptness imo. Like is there an irc channel with dev's in it?

I deleted the Clientregistry Blob File. Restarted, got an update and still the same issue? So yeah, maybe Valve have either stuffed up or are making us sweat a bit longer?

I bet you a masturbation the purpose of the beta was simply to measure the load on the Steam servers and not to actually give us something to play.

/fap

/squirt

Ah hell I'm out!

Someone probably shot a load on the servers and shorted them out. God damn protesters.

What does it take for them to just say something tho...

I'm so glad I went to bed at 3 a.m. I'm at work now, at least I got a good 4/5 hours sleep.

I wanted to join the steam community chat room, but Steam doesn't work with a proxy... lame.

Someone probably shot a load on the servers and shorted them out. God damn protesters.
But wouldn't that kill the protester as well? Or at least blow up his balls? I'm sure the... ehm... "stuff" is conductive enough.

NOW CUM GIVE US THE DAMN BETA!!!

2 moar minutes and I'm a ****ing phantom. I guess I'll play in the morning.

Test at Valve went well. Fix is being rolled out!

Yeah, I waited for 2+ hours for the beta, but Valve did screw this one up. Maybe they will give that Sherlock Holmes game I want on Steam for free? yeah...maybe not. Oh well, long day of labs and classes tm. Had fun waiting with you all, lol.

What does it take for them to just say something tho...

Valve doesn't believe in communication for the very reason that this entire fiasco has occured. They set a date or make a commitment or a statement of some sort that they simply cannot and will not be able to live up to, and then everybody gets pissed off at them.

Back