TF2 Countdown

It was posted to our social media sites. We don't put news posts up about stuff like this since it's better to wait for the actual news to hit.

I hope it comes with a good SFM video. Ever since Gaben said they were working on a 15 minute TF2 video, I've been dying to see it.

I hope it comes with a good SFM video. Ever since Gaben said they were working on a 15 minute TF2 video, I've been dying to see it.

Part of me thinks that it sort of morphed with James McVinnie's End of the Line video/update because we've been hearing more about that. I'd like to think it's still in the works alongside End of the Line, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Conspiracy Theory: The video for this update IS the 15-minute short. Update in the making for two years confirmed.

Totally worth the entire Episode 3 production budget.

The thing I really want to know is who's voicing Ms. Pauling?

EDIT: Ashly Burch is voicing Ms. Pauling.

Seems we didn't get a day three like most updates. Maybe Valve is telling us something...

There's also the joke they put in the short when Medic revealed they had two days to live. Soldier began to count to three on his fingers and never finished.

Back