TF2 vs CS:S

Whatthecell

Reaction score
Which game do you think is better: Team Fortress 2 or Counter Strike: Source? Personally, I give TF2 a slight edge, because it is just FUN to play, and the art style is fantastic. What are your opinions?

I think that Immanuel Kant's view on moral right was bloated and self righteous.

I think apples are far better than oranges, you don't get that nasty stuff spraying out like when you peel an orange.

Ah but sir you can eat the skin of apples and you can't do that with oranges

I give TF2 a massive edge because when you die you don't have to sit and watch other people having fun for a few minutes!

What if they where combined into some kind of Team Strike Fortress Counter 2: Source. Now that game would be INTENSE!

What if they where combined into some kind of Team Strike Fortress Counter 2: Source. Now that game would be INTENSE!

Then you get RTCW (not ET) - the best multipayer fps there has ever been!

Why can't someone just give us a graphical/physics update????!!

Yeah, and they should call it Arena! It would be so epic!

tf2 is just more fun than cs, idk how to describe it. i like how it doesnt take itself as seriously as CS i guess.

Oh look 2 different games that are going for a completely different type of gameplay and feel, LET'S TRY TO DECIDE WHICH IS BETTER

I like apple pie much more than blueberry pie.

Personally, I give apple pie a slight edge, because it is just FUN to eat, and the art style is fantastic.

wtf i'm just asking you to compare them. They are both SHOOTERS. Why does everyone think that games need to be exactly the same to compare them?

I laughed at it, Viper :(

TF2 is "better" because it requires far more co-operation between teammates and a much broader sense of strategy and tactics. Your success in a round isn't as heavily dependent on pinpoint accuracy or ensuring your twitch reaction is a millisecond faster than the enemy's, and your failure (i.e. death) isn't as heavily punished. Its skill ceiling is just as high, if not arguably higher than CS's (especially if you want to be pr0 with more than one class), yet it is also much more casual-friendly.

But hey, that's just one guy's opinion!

TF2 is better because it's more fun. Css is better because it has a more skill based competitive setting. They're both better than the other.

TF2 always has me in a state of enjoyment, CS:S always seems to end with me rage quitting.

With TF2 you manage to laugh when you die, not get annoyed.

Back