The DOD:S hud

gabe camps it up some! I love that picture..

I think the hud will be different in each resolution.. thats a big screen so its bound to be over-expanded there.

The info part in the lower-left corner looks pretty neat.

Here’s a slightly better view of the Lower left of the HUD taken from 1UP's interview with Gabe:

Seems it conveys side, health, position, gun, ammo left, magazines left and stamina.

Go go Gabe with his 30 inch Apple LCD, he's probably running DoD:S at 2560 x 1600 with everything turned up high... bastard..

that guy has a cool job... that picture is him at work!

He's sitting on a medicine ball? Would that be good support for your back while at a computer?

Devvo said:
He's sitting on a medicine ball? Would that be good support for your back while at a computer?

Well you could play around with it when waiting to spawn in cs or the map change in dod.

Atomi said:
Well you could play around with it when waiting to spawn in cs or the map change in dod.

I can just picture him bouncing wildly on it...

but they are supposed to be good for your posture because they support you and make you keep your back straight for balance.

I had one a while ago and I used it with my computer sometimes, the main problem was that my desk was a bit to high so I'd feel like a kid sitting on it.

ahahaha, gabe bought Doom 3, don't get me wrong i like that game, i just find it funny that he bought one of his biggest competitors games

that guy has a cool job... that picture is him at work!
Yes cool job! 6 year of work for a game, your work being hacked so you have to remake it, people complaining about your work all the time,... sounds cool!

Betelgeuze said:
Yes cool job! 6 year of work for a game, your work being hacked so you have to remake it, people complaining about your work all the time,... sounds cool!

Yeah, I hear some beta testers crack from playing unfinished games for DAYS straight!

bliink said:
I can just picture him bouncing wildly on it...

LOL... when I read that I immediatly pictured him rolling around, bouncing and laughing. It would be like something from family guy.

Afterburn3r said:
ahahaha, gabe bought Doom 3, don't get me wrong i like that game, i just find it funny that he bought one of his biggest competitors games

It's smart business practice to keep tabs on what the competitors are doing.

yeah like i wouldn't know what side i'm on i need a flag there...and a picture of what my class looks like...and a picture of my weapons...even though i'm holding it right in front of me.

looks like crap, no offense. i'm modding it

Back