The Famous Taddy Porter

Reaction score
Hello there. Some of you know me well, some of you don't.

Well, lately I haven't been posting much.. haven't been around or here for people. And for that I'm sorry.

But anyway, on to the kind of post this set out to be:

My trademark :|

The emotional thread :)

Anyway, this all began Friday night, at some bloke I barely know/like's 18th birthday party. I was doing my 'get mightly drunk and be alternatively quiet/socialable' thing and basically I ended up sitting on a couple of mates and chatting to 2 girls in the year below me. Well one of them asked me if I still fancied a different girl (She happened to be the best mate of a 1 night stand of mine.. so it would have been wierd) to which I replied 'no'

And a couple of minutes later, sorta mid-conversation her mate (who happens to be very good looking) says to me 'I like your jacket' , to which I reply 'Yeah I think it's cool.. cost a lot though' she says 'Can I have it?' [cue long flirty conversation which ends with her having my jacket till monday and me wearing her scarf]

:p

Basically we spent a lot of time talking and stuff that night. Lot of hugging and holding hands. Which seemed odd but what the hell.

Well, anyway, she invited me back to her house and I got a lift home in someone's car, with her on my lap. Well, turns out her mum was home, so I was dropped off in my town, near my house. For some reason I didn't kiss her or anything, just gave her my number.

Anyway, fast forward a day of hangover and bank-overdrafts and I'm at another 18th. She still has my jacket, and I still look like this

You have to remember this is the jacket I wear nearly every day, it's my trademark.

She phones me, tells me she's coming. She arrives, in my jacket.. we basically avoid each other a bit, until I go over and chat with her. She's a bit quiet.. but mentions the fact I'm not wearing her scarf. Anyway.. ends up with a big circle of people and her just sitting next to me quietly :p with me stroking her leg. I leave party, having got her number and telling her I'll speak to her on monday.

This is odd. Very odd. I'm a bit worried she'll be a bit of a slag due to the whole invite back to her house.. but the shyness confuses me. My mates of course wind me up about this :p and half the Sixth Form think I slept with her on friday.

Argh. I'm not sure if I should bother with her.. I do like her, but I'm worried about the potental of her being a psycho (like most of my ex's :| ) and generally being a slag. 1 person has suggested she might be like that.

Confusement ;(

I think I speak for all of us when I say...

NO ONE CARES BITCH! NOW SHUT THE F*CK UP WITH YOUR WHINING AND LOLLYGAGGING!

Only joking ;)

That's pretty funny, hopefully she'llgive you back your jacket...but I doubt it. Hehe.

omg how DARE you post our story on the intarweb =(

luv u big furry badger.

Kinda sounds like you're gonna need to get a new jacket...... :p

I'm going to post an emotional thread too. Give me 5 minutes.

Dont worry badger, you'll get over all this one day, just as quickly as you appear to have got over the love of your life Lauren. :(

qckbeam, goths don't post emotional threads, they make depressing comments, its expected of us remember :p

just as quickly as you appear to have got over the love of your life Lauren.
::twitches:: :(
People named lauren
Are evil sadistic fat heads :(
Never start liking anyone
That goes by that name..

TDE :) nice to see you again.

And believe me, getting over Lauren wasn't quick or easy. We're still mates.

The Dark Elf said:
Dont worry badger, you'll get over all this one day, just as quickly as you appear to have got over the love of your life Lauren. :(

qckbeam, goths don't post emotional threads, they make depressing comments, its expected of us remember :p

Good points

Life sucks, then you die. You'll probably die even quicker though because your sans a jacket. You'll probably catch some sort of terrible cold or flu or SARS or something.

Anyways, I'm off to wallow in misery.

Alright let me speak freely here and please don't ban me or take offense to the first comment. It's just how it is.

You handled the jacket thing like a true flubbering vagina. Alright taking your jacket for one night is alright, but you wearing a pink scarf? WTF man? Then posting a picture of it on here? Come on dude, the second time you saw her you should have gotten your jacket back, just asked for it. This girl is walking all over you and she knows it, the jacket thing is the best example. You gave her your "trademark" jacket, whatever that is, I guess it makes you a patent or product or something, whenever you wear it. If she took offense or got pissed off at you asking for it back, tell her to screw off and break off talking to her about it.

This sounds like it's a highschool relationship, in which any case, it doesn't matter as they never last or turn into anything long term/serious. They are good lessons for when you're a bit older. I learned things from highschool dating, and applied them to my current girlfriend who I met in my first year of college, still going strong 20 months later :D

If you are looking for a relationship, girls who ask you to go home with them the first night, are not relationship girls, they are a potential STD with legs. STAY AWAY. Also, I'll tell this to all the young bucks out there, if you want a relationship, for the love of ****ing god, stay away from bars. Please. Just...stay the **** away. I don't care if some girl seemed genuine or whatever, stay the **** away. Did I mention to stay away from bar chicks?

qckbeam said:
Good points

Life sucks, then you die. You'll probably die even quicker though because your sans a jacket. You'll probably catch some sort of terrible cold or flu or SARS or something.

Anyways, I'm off to wallow in misery.
Zomg, Ima goth too, watch:

;( :x :hmph: : pale:

i rite poetry

I'm so sad
Nobody likes me
I think I'll kill myself
Only not

-Vampire's Shadow
Erestheux

Anyways, Badge, get your jacket back. It is a new fad for chicks to steal people's jackets and then sell them.

But seriously, maybe you should just talk to her some more to find out on your own?

Erestheux said:
i rite poetry

I'm so sad
Nobody likes me
I think I'll kill myself
Only not

-Vampire's Shadow
Erestheux

Beautiful. You are so talented :)

ComradeBadger said:
I wonder if anyone knew the thread's title is a speciality English ale? :)
yeah, that's the only reason i clicked on this dumb thread. i'm very disappointed.. where's my tadcaster? :(

Lil' Timmy said:
yeah, that's the only reason i clicked on this dumb thread. i'm very disappointed.. where's my tadcaster? :(

Have one on me Timmy :(

qckbeam said:
Beautiful. You are so talented :)
I know :hmph:

I hate people
They all suck
Including you
I want to kill you
But I won't
I cry in graveyards

-Hateful and Forgotten

Erestheux

Lil' Timmy said:
i know you well enough not to :eek:

Blast! Foiled again ;( ;( ;( :angry: :angry: :angry:

Erestheux said:
I know :hmph:

I hate people
They all suck
Including you
I want to kill you
But I won't
I cry in graveyards

-Hateful and Forgotten

Erestheux

You complete me.

Ah yes, forgot to add my one piece of advice to this thread. Badger, I suggest staying away from Taddy Porter.

qckbeam said:
Blast! Foiled again ;( ;( ;( :angry: :angry: :angry:

You complete me.

Ah yes, forgot to add my one piece of advice to this thread. Badger, I suggest staying away from Taddy Porter.
good point, quit drinking badger, something always goes wrong for you and puts you in a depressed mood whenever you touch the stuff

no offense mate but it just sounds like you cant handle your booze, in which case I'd just keep away from it before you do something really stupid..

Why don't you try your chances with her and if it doesn't work, you just let her. Maybe she's the perfect girl... don't know.

Anyway, it's amazing what alcohol can do. :D

AntiAnto said:
Why don't you try your chances with her and if it doesn't work, you just let her. Maybe she's the perfect girl... don't know.

*has a flashback of the whole lauren fiasco*

ComradeBadger said:
Hello there. Some of you know me well, some of you don't.

Well, lately I haven't been posting much.. haven't been around or here for people. And for that I'm sorry.

But anyway, on to the kind of post this set out to be:

My trademark :|

The emotional thread :)

Anyway, this all began Friday night, at some bloke I barely know/like's 18th birthday party. I was doing my 'get mightly drunk and be alternatively quiet/socialable' thing and basically I ended up sitting on a couple of mates and chatting to 2 girls in the year below me. Well one of them asked me if I still fancied a different girl (She happened to be the best mate of a 1 night stand of mine.. so it would have been wierd) to which I replied 'no'

And a couple of minutes later, sorta mid-conversation her mate (who happens to be very good looking) says to me 'I like your jacket' , to which I reply 'Yeah I think it's cool.. cost a lot though' she says 'Can I have it?' [cue long flirty conversation which ends with her having my jacket till monday and me wearing her scarf]

:p

Basically we spent a lot of time talking and stuff that night. Lot of hugging and holding hands. Which seemed odd but what the hell.

Well, anyway, she invited me back to her house and I got a lift home in someone's car, with her on my lap. Well, turns out her mum was home, so I was dropped off in my town, near my house. For some reason I didn't kiss her or anything, just gave her my number.

Anyway, fast forward a day of hangover and bank-overdrafts and I'm at another 18th. She still has my jacket, and I still look like this

You have to remember this is the jacket I wear nearly every day, it's my trademark.

She phones me, tells me she's coming. She arrives, in my jacket.. we basically avoid each other a bit, until I go over and chat with her. She's a bit quiet.. but mentions the fact I'm not wearing her scarf. Anyway.. ends up with a big circle of people and her just sitting next to me quietly :p with me stroking her leg. I leave party, having got her number and telling her I'll speak to her on monday.

This is odd. Very odd. I'm a bit worried she'll be a bit of a slag due to the whole invite back to her house.. but the shyness confuses me. My mates of course wind me up about this :p and half the Sixth Form think I slept with her on friday.

Argh. I'm not sure if I should bother with her.. I do like her, but I'm worried about the potental of her being a psycho (like most of my ex's :| ) and generally being a slag. 1 person has suggested she might be like that.

Confusement ;(

**cough** Gay **cough**

Drop her.

Im sorry if you likes her but you can do better than riding the village bicycle. I wouldnt wanna be with a girl who half the town knows her inside and out.

burnzie said:
Drop her.

Im sorry if you likes her but you can do better than riding the village bicycle. I wouldnt wanna be with a girl who half the town knows her inside and out.
Yeah, whenever you're feeling confused... just ask yourself "What would the Fonz do?" :smoking:

I don't know, but I can't stop giggling at that picture.

Oh my, a love advice thread thats not "I cant get it off whine whine" one, rare.

Sounds like she likes you, or your jacket....

But she's a door knob, everyones had a turn...

not worth it.

Update: She came up to me at school today. Gave me back my jacket, and I gave her back her scarf. Been chatting to people about her reputation. She's not a slag.. she's still a virgin. (We also talked and she apologised for being so forward on friday night)

So, armed with this information, I asked her out for a drink this friday :)

She grinned, giggled and said 'maybe' and smiled. (tis a yes really :) )

We went back into the common room, she went over to her mates and I went over to mine.. I told all, and while I was doing this, I heard a 'awwwwwww' coming from her crowd and her all embaressed, while of course my mates thought it would be hilarious to do the same.. so we both got pretty embaressed :eek:

:D

I thought you said she slept with all those guys, if she's telling the truth about her virginity then go for it. Good luck to ya mate but id also like to bring your attention to this piece

edit: i found this at the end of that piece

Maddox said:
Lie. Translation: I went drinking with my girlfriend and my mom. Oh, you didn't know I had a girlfriend? Oh yeah, well I'm bi and we've been seeing each other on and off (in more ways than one) for over two and a half years. I guess I forgot to mention that part. True story.

I think i'll go cry now...

I didn't say she'd slept with anyone, and it wasn't her who said she was a virgin :)

And yeah, I've read that :p

well then good luck mate :)

Burnzie sends an e-beer from good ol mebourne

Just cause she's virgin doesn't mean she hasn't sucked the chrome off every trailor hitch in the UK.

ComradeBadger said:
Update: She came up to me at school today. Gave me back my jacket, and I gave her back her scarf. Been chatting to people about her reputation. She's not a slag.. she's still a virgin. (We also talked and she apologised for being so forward on friday night)

We went back into the common room, she went over to her mates and I went over to mine.. I told all, and while I was doing this, I heard a 'awwwwwww' coming from her crowd and her all embaressed, while of course my mates thought it would be hilarious to do the same.. so we both got pretty embaressed :eek:

Owned.

The Dark Elf said:
good point, quit drinking badger, something always goes wrong for you and puts you in a depressed mood whenever you touch the stuff

no offense mate but it just sounds like you cant handle your booze, in which case I'd just keep away from it before you do something really stupid..

Badger did u read that post? :p
im sorry buddy but i agree with that assesment...now that doesn't mean i know u inside-out but honestly.. the booze affects u in a negative way.

booze gives no added bonuses apart from confidence sort of the negatives are: you lose sight of morals, you do things without thinking (some view this as a good thing?!), you act like a moron and you feel ill in the morning/are sick +oh and it is very unhealthy. Where's the fun in that??

ComradeBadger said:

I love you more.

I'm going to challenge her to a duel. Can I borrow your glove?

Back