The Matrix: Path of Neo

CrazyHarij

Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=8359

"Set in the Matrix universe, "The Matrix: Path of Neo" will enable players to actually play as "Neo," the central character, and relive his most important and memorable scenarios from the complete film trilogy, including the original film, The Matrix. Throughout the game, the path the player takes to resolve each scenario and the resulting consequences will be scripted and directed by the Wachowski Brothers. The likenesses of all of the films' key actors -- including Keanu Reeves ("Neo"), Laurence Fishburne ("Morpheus"), Carrie-Ann Moss ("Trinity), and Hugo Weaving ("Agent Smith") -- will be featured in "The Matrix: Path of Neo," which will also include footage from all three feature films, as well as The Animatrix."

Another shitty cashcow or a fresh and innovative adventure?

Who knows, but it sounds interesting. Shiny won't have any timepressure like they had with ETM (Due to Matrix Reloaded), so they'll have time to polish it up.

CrazyHarij said:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=8359

Another shitty cashcow or a fresh and innovative adventure?

Who knows, but it sounds interesting. Shiny won't have any timepressure like they had with ETM (Due to Matrix Reloaded), so they'll have time to polish it up.

Well, I was speaking to an Atari employee and said its WAY WAY better then Enter the Matrix. This guys trustworthy. I'll be looking forward to it.

Likenesses? And footage FROM the films? :( Looks to be cashcowy. Im waiting for more info.

Harryz said:
Well, I was speaking to an Atari employee and said its WAY WAY better then Enter the Matrix. This guys trustworthy. I'll be looking forward to it.
It better be, that game was utter shite, and to think I spent time watching for it, waiting desperately, i even tried to like it for all its flaws, but it was just too bad, they had such a good property for a game, i'll be cautious about this next one

Back