The New Steam....

What Do You Think Of Steam?

• STEAM SUCKS!!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • ARGH WHOEVER CAME UP WITH STEAM SHOULD BE SHOT!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • What the hell is steam?!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Half Life 2 better not have this.......

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

ZeroCool

Reaction score
Ok Ive been wondering if i should download steam.Alot of people have been saying that it sucks and it freezes all the time.Should i download it or not? oh yea vote if you can thanks;(

Steam, does not suck.

Halflife 2 will include Steam. Steam was thought up with Halflife 2 in mind.

What your experiencing now are reffured to as "bugs".

They will be fixed.

Maybe you'd get an accurate opinion if you actually put negative answers and positive answers.

Yeh, at the moment Steam is showing the symptoms of bandwidth starvation. They need to fix the symptoms, but equally they will go away in a few days to a week. Give it time.

Originally posted by Chris_D
Maybe you'd get an accurate opinion if you actually put negative answers and positive answers.

ya!

In case you havent read the top i have not downloaded it yet i just want to know should i download it now or like wait like a day or something.:borg:

and i dont want an accurate opinion i just want to know what you think

it freezes constantly :/ can't play any games. my advice, don't bother untill u are forced to

crashes hmm i wonder if u get that with beta software and isnt that the reason why they call it beta? steam only has just come out or is in the process... so in other words u should check it out personally, updates are smaller and makes it harder for cheats but we dont really know how the new steam is since it has a bug that kills ur pc when downloadin cs 1.6

if i like it, what option should i choose in your poll?

Today and tomorrow, the congestion will only get worse. Prepare to feel the wrath of the entire Counter-Strike community... because all the kids just got out of school where I live... and they will be getting out on the west coast in a couple of hours. Tomorrow none of them will have school and a lot of people won't have to go to work.

... and I might finish installing this stuff by the time I get a copy of HL2.

I like the concept of Steam, so I chose "What the hell is Steam?" because it is the least negative.

Back