The Orange Box on Xbox 360 is as good as the PC version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar.Calhoun

Reaction score
I buyed it on the Xbox 360, it's awesome, I am glad they are gonna release Episode Three on the Xbox 360, because it's better graphics on the Xbox 360 then on my computer, I have a very good computer but Half-Life has some big requirements. But if I only buyed it because of TF2, I would have buyed it on the PC. Portal is not that great, I only buyed it because of the Half-Life games, but the PC version is also good, I like them both, I just like to play it via the console.

Yeah the PC version is superior.

The fact you said "Buyed' more than once makes me cringe while reading your posts.

But, I'll have to agree with you. The PC version IS far superior. Props to Calhoun for letting us know!

PC version > 360 since the 360 models has NO UPDATES!!!!!!!! TF2 is still bare, no extra character stuffs, no new maps. TF2 on 360 is major fail.

Portal is not interesting at all, Portal 2 would be a total waste for the company.

Portal is not interesting at all, Portal 2 would be a total waste for the company.

I think you're the only person who has said that. If you're not, then you made multiple accounts all over the intertubes just to show your hated for something so awesome. DAMN YOU!!

I bet you like Portal more then Half-Life, if you do that I am gonna explode, Half-Life is 1000000000000x better then Portal, even TF2 is better, but I like Portal, not my favorite game, but it's good. But I get mad if Valve uses time to make a sequel instead of Episode Three!

I already warned you to stop making no-quality crap threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back