The Upsetting Truth About G-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlaDoS

Reaction score
This Is Fact: First lets get this straight G-Man is not Gordon Freeman
G-Man is Gordon Freemans Late Father and is in fact NOT REAL and is only a figment of Gordon freemans imagination . Being Gordons father explains the facial similarities but the small facts like NO GLASSES and DIFFERNT EYE COLOR. Makes him not Freeman from the future. Contridicting my previous statement G-Man is more of a spiritual being than a figment of imagination explaining how aylx heard him

This is a quality thread. Please, can I direct you here.

Also, the Gman is not Gordon's father.

Another G-Man theory!
FAIL
Weeeeel first of all I doubt G-man is related to Gordon in the first place. It wouldn't be a good story choice by Valve.

He probably looks like Gordon because they used his charactermodel and editted to look like Freeman, this saves time on production and in the game industry time = money.

Don't be silly. The g-man is Father Grigori's son. Gordon can't be the g-man's son because he reproduces by binary fission due to experiments Judith Mossman conducted on him during her time at Aperture Science.

This Is Fact: First lets get this straight G-Man is not Gordon Freeman
G-Man is Gordon Freemans Late Father and is in fact NOT REAL and is only a figment of Gordon freemans imagination . Being Gordons father explains the facial similarities but the small facts like NO GLASSES and DIFFERNT EYE COLOR. Makes him not Freeman from the future. Contridicting my previous statement G-Man is more of a spiritual being than a figment of imagination explaining how aylx heard him
Then how does Eli know him?

He worked with a figment of someone else's imagination?

I believe you'll find the padded cells two doors to the right.

We get a lot of bad theories here but this one...is just another one.

LOLOLOLOLOL guys your reaction to a hoorible threoy is ROFL i just wanted to see what would happen

LOLOLOLOLOL guys your reaction to a hoorible threoy is ROFL i just wanted to see what would happen

Your the cake. Your the lie. You can't even spell theory, I bet that you were in fact not kidding when you wrote this post. Oh well, to each to his own.

alright i wanna try this too it's been way too long.

G-man is the antichrist if you look closely on his cheek there is something that looks like a demon so his character also ties in with the doom series from id software this is why vivendi sued valve way back because that wasn't part of the contract but it was one of those under the table deals between valve, id and also blizzard (with startcraft 3) in how all the stories of all their games tie around the g-man, like how the zerg are like the x-race from op-force with combine technology but g-man altered them so he would remain incognito.

Someone +1 me please

Stupid theory

There has never been a more apropos time for this image

1223005558391.png

My opinions last as long as others respect them.

lmao! that pic is mad :) lol.

Gmam prob has no explaination to be honest i mean 1997 over 10 years ago now, still only on hl2 with no answer so whatever its boring now. prob just a mysterious man that controls time and space thats all that we will ever know about him.

To be honest when i think back to 1997 it does scare me how long valve take :/ like half my life lmao! no pun intended

Why? Because he wants to uphold his honor to a group of people on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back