Those HL2 delay/release threads

G

Getting sick of it. :(

Every day I check these forums I see threads about 'hl2 1337 delay conspiracy' or some thread about release date for the 456 time.

Can admins plz close these pointless threads and warn these people...

O GOD MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOO SICK OF THE "OMG WTF ENOGUH WITH THE DELAY THREAD" CRAP!! JUST SHUT UP GOD DAMMIT!!!

</tempertantrum>

LoL again that confirms you that are a true idiot. Grow up flamer... you obvious don't have anything better to do then just flaming other forum users. Yes that makes you an idiot and a dumb one.

Isnt the point for idiots to already be dumb?

Just my 2 cents...

well anyways, you basically cant stop it unless you make a new board for HL2 Delay Rumours/Information

then you can see if you want, and it wont flood the main part

Originally posted by sharp
LoL again that confirms you that are a true idiot. Grow up flamer... you obvious don't have anything better to do then just flaming other forum users. Yes that makes you an idiot and a dumb one.

your the idiot my friend. "idiot and a dumb one"? wtf is that? and im flaming you because this is about the ten thousandth "NO MORE DELAY THREADS" thread. jackass.

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
your the idiot my friend. "idiot and a dumb one"? wtf is that? and im flaming you because this is about the ten thousandth "NO MORE DELAY THREADS" thread. jackass.

Could be a little less rude about it though mate

Back