TRS public chat!

hool10

Tank
Reaction score
If you were one of the lucky ones, you know what this thread is about! The left4dead411 group on the steam community got to talk to a number of Turtle Rock Studio employees including Mike himself! :O It all started with me finding Chet and the Valve group. It's a group that is invite only and all members live in Bellevue, WA. Then I noticed I few of them had friends with TRS employees. Soon enough I came up with a similar group with TRS employees. Mike Booth also has a concept sketch of a zombie:
a76058f0669749eafb82e44nn6.jpg

So I just added them as friends. I brought up that TRS/Valve people had profile's and people didn't believe me. So as a joke I invited Greg Coomer, GregW and Chet Faliszek. At first people were all like :eek: "hool what did you do? Are these real employees?" The Valve people basically said "hi" and left. The TRS people actually stayed though and actually talked to us! We met "QTPI" at TRS and she also gave some good bits away. There will be 2 urban maps, and 2 rural maps. One map will be in the morning while another in the rain. We met a 3D modeler, and various other people. Then around 8PM EST Mike Booth came on! He answered a couple of Q's before finally leaving to play L4D. They play the most recent build at the end of the day. We asked him for a beta and he said "maybe". So maybe if we pre-order it you can get into the beta?! He also says that he visits left4dead411 often as do other TRS employees. They often take into account all opinions and suggestions. The full transcript should come up soon. Lot's of editing to do with all the spam though. Also I wasn't spamming you people in the hl2.net chat room lol. They really were employees like Eric Johnson talking to us! Also lot's of things are still placeholders. The footsteps are not the final sound too! Chet (and the only TRS person) played as Zoey in the QuakeCON movies too.

Yea, I was there hool. you're so cool. That was really fun. Who was the one who is the "Resident Curmudgeon" again?

Yea, I was there hool. you're so cool. That was really fun. Who was the one who is the "Resident Curmudgeon" again?
Umm idk. You mean the girl who said does the environments are other stuff? Basically sounded like she did the concepts and Zoeys voice to me though. On her profile her real name is Jaime Sue and they all live in Irvine, CA. Her profile pic is this:
3d4c44536b07659deaf3994bx3.jpg

It's funny that all the people here that have responded to this thread were in the chat with the devs. :D I don't know if the news is getting out there, guys... :upstare:

Meh nobody visits this section. hl2.net will just call it un-official news anyways.

good stuff

l4d needs to come out already though

Back