Uncharted 2 IGN Video Review

Up to chapter 20, 2 sittings so far. If the quality so far is maintained until the end it will be the best game I've ever played. Not necessarily my favourite, but definitely the best. It's surpassed all my expectations, which were already ludicrously high. The only downside is that I really, really don't want it to end.

Up to chapter 20, 2 sittings so far. If the quality so far is maintained until the end it will be the best game I've ever played. Not necessarily my favourite, but definitely the best. It's surpassed all my expectations, which were already ludicrously high. The only downside is that I really, really don't want it to end.
My thoughts exactly. And I am at about the same place as you are. Absolutely incredibly well-told and well executed. Never seen anything like it.

I'm at chapter 7 I think, after the temple statue. I agree, I bought this game today unsure of it, and now I'm going to be sad when it finally ends. I was happy to see I'm not even half-way done with the game yet. The characters are so awesome.

Completed it yesterday morning. Played it on Hard, took just under 11 hours. Some of the bits towards the end were difficult. Great ending. I also didn't want it to end. Playing it again atm with some of the unlocks. What's the best thing to buy?

Get the one that mirrors the world. The game feels completely different. Haha.

I won last night and I spent most of my cash on costumes and weapons. What in the world does the mirror one do??

Also, do you still get credit for finishing on Hard if you use some of the weapons/tweaks you bought? I didn't think it would work on Crushing, but maybe Hard?

And what are the last 2 locked costumes???

You can't use cheats on hard unless you completed that chapter on hard.

You can't use cheats on hard unless you completed that chapter on hard.
Man, that kind of takes away from the usefulness of the cheats, but oh well. It will be fun to try some of the more annoyingly difficult parts with tweaks running just to make myself feel better. :)

Yeah. It's great. But with friends I prefer the ones when AI keeps coming. Don't remember what it was called.

i finally beat it. that game was ****ing amazing but

they kinda got lazy on that last cutscene. they had me by the balls when i thought elena was gonna die, and they just skipped to when she was healthy. I thought they could have dragged out the tension by showing the gang dragging her to tenzin's village and stuff, while showing her barely holding on. kind of a letdown

this thread/game deserves a resurrection!

picked up a ps3 with Uncharted 2 and SFIV this week . . .
WOW, u2 has exceeded all expectations, even with all the hype surrounding it
it's beautiful, full of interesting characters and locales and it's fun to play
and I haven't even touched multiplayer yet! looking forward to that

anyone else still playing this? the skins from other games look cool... and aren't they releasing another map/skin pack this month?

Uncharted 2 is a great ride while it lasts. I have a few gripes with the game, but the positives are such that these are easily forgivable. We get very few decent action adventure games these days and this is the one of the best around :)

Got my U2 platinum last week, my 2nd ever platinum after AC2.

Really enjoyed getting it, testimony to the greatness of the game's story and pacing.

Downloading the Drake's Fortune map/skin pack bundle now!
it adds 2 maps/areas and 6 skins from the 1st Uncharted game. plus new MP-only trophies and medals
should be good! anyone else getting it?

Back