Staff member
Reaction score

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 11,148
A few topic ideas:

Future of entertainment as a service
What Source 2 might look like (games, tools)
What kind of controllers might we see
VR/AR
Who's left and who's been hired to Valve

Erm, I left a comment on youtube, thought I'd leave one here too.

I'd be willing to do some modelling/textuing etc based on Jons concepts, providing we both get a nice share if any money were to be made. :D

Kiory, I left a message on the yt video, but if you would like to add me on steam we can talk! :D

I was brainstorming for a comment to make. My first idea was simply "Looks like a bunch of hipsters", but I wasn't too happy with it. Then I thought about "Needs less Glenn". That didn't feel right either. It just felt like there was nothing new there. Right now I am thinking "It's great thing you guys laugh in the beginning of the podcast. It makes the listener think you are social human beings, and not robots." It's work in progress.

I was brainstorming for a comment to make. My first idea was simply "Looks like a bunch of hipsters", but I wasn't too happy with it. Then I thought about "Needs less Glenn". That didn't feel right either. It just felt like there was nothing new there. Right now I am thinking "It's great thing you guys laugh in the beginning of the podcast. It makes the listener think you are social human beings, and not robots." It's work in progress.

Beep boop, son. Beep boop.

Hell, atleast I'm happy that regulars, atleast Au-heppa, are starting to watch our content since I imagine most ignore it and skip straight to the forums.

Back