ValveTime TalkTime - Interview: Davey Wreden (Stanley Parable Dev)

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
In our first ValveTime TalkTime Interview, resident presenter James interviews Davey Wreden, lead developer on the highly praised and successful source mod, "The Stanley Parable" and it's upcoming HD remix. James and Davey discuss the influences behind The Stanley Parable, the difficulties involved in developing the anticipated sequel and much more! Feel free to share your thoughts and join the discussion in the comments below!

If you are interested in the full, uncut interview feel free to give it a listen here. A lot had to be cut due to time constraints. This full version includes additional discussions such as Davey's current gaming activities and how James planned to take things out of context. It comes in at around 75 minutes, so prepare your bodies in order to delve into the minds of 2 madmen.​

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 10,493
I am stupidly nervous about how this will be recieved. Davey was absolutely fantastic to talk to. He gave incredibly detailed and thought out answers for all my questions and the full interview came in at just over an hour. This is a compilation of the highlights and the full interview will be put up as soon as I get home and can properly host it.

Back