ValveTime Weekly News Round-Up - 6th May 2013

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Valve were up to their usual Linux shenanigans this week as a pair of Linux beta clients were released, one for Portal and the other for Left 4 Dead 2. Elsewhere, Elder Titan was introduced into Dota 2 while an update Steam Greenlight introduced four new Greenlit titles to the service. Don't forget to check out all of our other media content from this past week, including ValveTime TalkTime Episode 4, our Minerva: Metastasis review and our spotlight preview of the mod.

If you're a fan of TalkTime, be sure to leave a question in the comments below as Episode 5 will hopefully be a Q&A session in which the ValveTime staff will cherry pick a few select topics submitted by the community! And if you're not a fan of TalkTime, what's wrong with you? Head on over to our most recent episode to find out what you've been missing!

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 9,532
You guys are missing out on quite a bit of Dota news the past 36 hours or so. You should hire me for free B)

You guys are missing out on quite a bit of Dota news the past 36 hours or so. You should hire me for free B)
I'll be writing up a large recap of all the news tomorrow. Not enough of our news posters are interested in Dota, unfortunately.

Back