ValveTime Weekly News Round-Up - 8th September 2013

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember how the last Round-Up was the longest episode yet thanks to an absolutely packed week worth of news? No? Good, because this episode is quite the opposite after Valve were strangely quiet this week. The main talking point for Valve was the release of Steam Trade Offers, which, to be quite honest, isn't nearly enough news to fill an entire round-up. To compensate, we decided to spend a few minutes discussing a few additional community talking points, including the appearance of an amazing piece of GLaDOS cosplay at PAX Prime in Seattle, and the release of the fifth episode in Zachariah Scott's "Wrong Floor" Portal 2 series.

Don't forget to subscribe for more ValveTime videos, news, and reviews coming soon! If you're looking for more content, be sure to check out the recently released fourth episode of ValveTime Top 5, where we take a look at our favourite Meet the Team shorts for Team Fortress 2. Alternatively, you might want to head on over to our Dota 2 Announcer Pack submission over on the Steam Workshop to rate us positively, or to give us some feedback on how you think we can improve! Thanks for watching.​

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 10,476
That cosplay reminds me of some giant 4 legged Halloween costume someone made. The thing was so big it needed like three people to move it around. Wish I could find it.

If you have a problem with the Dota parts just skip over them.

This'll be the last time we cover Dota 2 on the show until something major happens with the game (new modes, substantial update, new hero, new functionality). Since the game is out now, the most recent patches have become much more similar to the regular TF2/CS:GO updates which happen one or twice a week, and we don't mention them because they're, to be quite frank, boring and rather empty.

This'll be the last time we cover Dota 2 on the show until something major happens with the game (new modes, substantial update, new hero, new functionality). Since the game is out now, the most recent patches have become much more similar to the regular TF2/CS:GO updates which happen one or twice a week, and we don't mention them because they're, to be quite frank, boring and rather empty.
Can we get a link to Cyborgmatts blog, CS:Go Blog, TF2 Blog and others on the main page?? I like to start my valve news here and branch out, it would be way easier.

You didn't really do a good job blurring out 'Hectic Glenn' :p

You didn't really do a good job blurring out 'Hectic Glenn' :p

I decided Glenn's name was an exception given that it used to be show up in round-ups all the time. Sure I should keep to my own rule and blur out every name regardless of past appearances, but whatever. :p

Back