Vicious Dog kills Elvis' ...

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
...teddy bear

410w.jpg

awwww look at the cute doggy

Boston.com said:
security guard Greg West and his dobermann Barney who went on the rampage. A 40,000 pound (US$75,000 euros 58,000) teddy bear formerly owned by Elvis Presley was one of the bears destroyed when the guard dog which was supposed to protect it went on the rampage Tuesday . The rare Steiff bear, named Mabel, was due to form the centrepiece of an exhibition at Wookey Hole Caves near Wells, England. The bear was bought at auction in Memphis, Tennessee, by Somerset aristocrat Sir Benjamin Slade and had been loaned to the collection, a Wookey Hole spokesman said.

http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2006/08/02/dog_destroys_elvis_teddy_bear_at_museum/

Elvis has left the building ..or rather his teddy bear has ...one piece at a time :LOL:

"I've spoken to the bear's owner and he is not very pleased at all,"

I can imagine.

This is like a war movie for the Teddie bears. OMG! PINKY JUST GOT HIS ARM RIPPED OFF! MEDIC! Suddenly a bear appears through the smoke with a medic Teddie bear by his side.

I don't know why they're so upset - the way eBay works, they'll probably get more for that dog than they would for the teddy.

You do NOT put a dog in a room filled with stuffed animals. Of course they go apeshit, it's a room full of doggy toys!

Well it did cost a lot of money....on a bear. So it's funny. Bloody rich bastards wasting their money on bears when they could be giving me money!

I dont give i was like wtf cnn when i read this nothing better to report i guess..

I dont give i was like wtf cnn when i read this nothing better to report i guess..

Yup, they where bitch en and moaning about how hot it was like all day. So I am guessing they don't have many stories at the moment.

Back