Victory!

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
VICTROY.jpg

Dunno why the pic came out like that, but VICTORY!

Nice one. I've considered joining his games many times, just to backstab him.

I'd make a comment about snipers and being twats, but you can't make those sorts of comments here. They're watching.

I wish I woulda kept working on the whole "Dominating Chart" that I have.

Nice kill, TAKE THAT PI!

I actually got him right after killing another sniper, then got him again slightly later. He then killed me.

You, sir, are seriously missing something.

He's one of the "other kind" of sniper. The kind you can't do anything about, that will always get you, until you just give up and spectate.

Pi Mu Rho was shown in the Meet The Sniper video. As THE Sniper.

He's one of the "other kind" of sniper. The kind you can't do anything about, that will always get you, until you just give up and spectate.

Except I got him, so there must be some kind of exception to that rule.

Are you refering to your kpd? In which case thats actually just under 3 kills to 1... just though I point that out :ducks down under his desk to avoid the sniper bullet: :O

No, I killed AcePilotF14 8 to 2.

Snipers. :dozey:

Put your money where your mouth is.

Pfft, cast thee away to the chambers and have him horse whipped.

I believe recently hool10 learnt the hard way, when trying to play heavy against me as Spy. It was a valiant effort though. Munro also enjoys being dominated too, but he's improving. We rarely bump into you, Pi and Samon as you are 2fort fiends and we're dustbowlers.

Fun from tuesday night, thought I'd play Heavy for a giggle.
cp_dustbowl0007.jpg

I like to play dustbowl too, although I tend to vary my classes a bit more to suit the current situation.

I, of course, live in Australia and cannot afford the bandwidth hit it takes to be shot repeatedly by you folks.

Yes - I killed you 8 times. You killed me twice.

Back