W:ET most retarded grenade tossing in a game ever!

Reaction score
scan.gif

that game got seriously lame grenade tossing!(actually the more I think about it, the entire game is retarded...apart from being free download) sorry just gotta rant...

aparently WW2 soldiers toss grenades like, girls tossing giant bolders...it's so retarded I can't believe it!(heck! you can barely call it tossing...they just drop them in front of themselves)

lets hope that HL2 grenades tossing is better...that you can actually toss the grenades instead of just droppin them....and that he won't do that pin-trick and blow himself up...

Originally posted by PriNcE oF SpAcE
scan.gif

aparently WW2 soldiers toss grenades like, girls tossing giant bolders...it's so retarded I can't believe it!
Last time i checked humans couldnt lift bolders. Heheh. I dont know what W: ET is so ill jus leave now.

Re: Re: W:ET most retarded grenade tossing in a game ever!

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
I dont know what W: ET is so ill jus leave now.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Re: Re: W:ET most retarded grenade tossing in a game ever!

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
Last time i checked humans couldnt lift bolders. Heheh. I dont know what W: ET is so ill jus leave now.

that was what I meant...little girls definitly don't toss bolders...and you definitly don't TOSS grenades in that game either...you pull the pin and...erh I don't know what the hell they do then...but if you're lucky the grenade will land approx. 6 inches away...:dozey:

Back