Weapons page up!

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're slowly getting the pages up on the site. First off the production line is our weapons section! http://www.halflife2.net/weapons.php

Many thanks to Zerimski who slaved over this page :)

Great looking, and better quality on the pictures than on planethalflife. :p

Good job! But the link to the left of the screen <<< still doesn't point to it.

sweet. Will be nice when u can get like the 3d renders of all the weapons from halflife2. Make it look really sexy and proffesional :D

Can't wait to use the Manipulator to beat someone with a mattress or garbage can. :dozey:

nice!

but you didn't add the gravity gun from the techdemo part of the E3 vid.
the blue beamed one.
is that on purpose or you just forgot?

That is the Manipulator which is on our site. It no longer uses a blue beam though they changed it to what you see in the video 'traptown'.

really?
how do you know that?
if you have a source, could you post a link to it?
thanx!

Originally posted by Munro
That is the Manipulator which is on our site. It no longer uses a blue beam though they changed it to what you see in the video 'traptown'.

Wrong.

There are two versions of the manipulator.

Blue = Pick stuff up at range.

Orange = Pick stuff up and launch.

there was an official quote about the manipulator getting upgraded in game but I cant find it.

Also the weapons you have named as a greande launcher isnt anything of the sort.

It's called a Combine Flare Gun and it fires phospherus shells tat ignite targets.

The one with the blue beam is not going to be in the single player game, so it's ok when it's not on the page. You can find that info somewhere in the valve-info thread.

I was also under the impression that the 'grenade launcher' was actually a flare gun.

Originally posted by Mr.Magnetichead
Wrong.

There are two versions of the manipulator.

Blue = Pick stuff up at range.

Orange = Pick stuff up and launch.

there was an official quote about the manipulator getting upgraded in game but I cant find it.

Also the weapons you have named as a greande launcher isnt anything of the sort.

It's called a Combine Flare Gun and it fires phospherus shells tat ignite targets.

Nope Gabe confirmed it. And that 'Flare Gun' has no official name yet.

Back