What an idiot

wow.......

Ive done some stupid and ilegal shit in my life so far.......... wow

....somone find out where that guy lives.....he needs to be removed from society.

A fine example of something that crawled out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

A possible contender for a Darwin award.

If there was an organisation like mensa but for dumb people then this guy would own a membership card... How could someone be this ****ing dumb???

:dozey:

rofl thats the funniest thing ive seen all day!

heh, what exactly was he trying to do anyways?

Originally posted by king John I
you have to kill yourself to be a candidate. o_O

author was on conan once, said you have to take yourself out of the gene pool, so a vasectomy is sufficient.

hehe, yeah, what a moron, though I like that flaming melon guy more. that was hilarious.

Cool idea for a trick but doing it in the city is really stupid.

If you're going to ride on the top of your car... at least rig up a simple steering system (like ropes attatched to the steering wheel) and preferably something to control the brakes in case something like this happens.

... or you could go all out and make the truck completely remote-controlled.

That could be fun, but I wouldn't try it where there is anything to hit (maybe an empty parking lot or a field) like that dumbass.

Originally posted by OCybrManO
If you're going to ride on the top of your car... at least rig up a simple steering system (like ropes attatched to the steering wheel) and preferably something to control the brakes in case something like this happens..

I have a feeling he WANTED to crash it..

It was either not his truck, or he was trying to be "one of em cool jackass people"

Hmm the truck could have just as easily went the other way into incomming traffic for an extra funney. :)

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Hmm the truck could have just as easily went the other way into incomming traffic for an extra funney. :)

Or run the driver over :cheers:

I doubt he meant to wreck the truck because when it started to go off the road the camera man sounded quite suprised.

He could have done it on a bike and thought "Hey, it would be even cooler on my truck!"

Some people really are incredibly dumb... don't give them too much credit.

I am looking forward to this person's next Darwin attempts.

Originally posted by OCybrManO
I doubt he meant to wreck the truck because when it started to go off the road the camera man sounded quite suprised.

He could have done it on a bike and thought "Hey, it would be even cooler on my truck!"

Some people really are incredibly dumb... don't give them too much credit.

I am looking forward to this person's next Darwin attempts.

I had the sound off :cheers: But watched it again with it on, your right, he sounded like it was not on purpose..

What a freaking idiot.

Now THAT made my day. What stupidity! What funniness.

HAHAHAHA!!!Thats better than the melon guy.

Thats not a Jackass (TM) thing, thats just a jack ass thing..

Back