What's wrong with the crowbar?

G

People sayin somethin that the crowbar was just implemented for E3 for show. And it's gonna be fixed. Fixed? What's wrong with it.

This is perhaps not the smartest question... TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT ON THIS ONE, Dr.Sbaitso.

Well it looks like crap at the moment. He doesnt even swing the thing he just prods with it and when he prods at the planks it doesnt even look like it connects when the boards break. Basically it just looks wrong

ohh ffs stop the spam with stupied questions!! pls, search and you have the answer!

Originally posted by FireBall
Well it look like crap at the moment. he doesnt even swing the thing he just prods with it and when he prods at the planks it doesnt even look like it connects when the boards break. Basically i just looks wrong

oh....

never noticed. Well i guess since the crowbar is like the best weapon in the game it should be fixed then fo sho. :cheese:

the only thing that looked gay, in that whole demo. Was when, after he blocked the door with the table. He went up and crowbar'd those wood planks blocking the door way. The way those broke looked pretty gaysauce.

yea, it looks like hes jabbing with it. Hes right, it looks like the wood planks break before the crowbar actually makes contact

You guys didnt notice that before?

I saw that the first time and thought it was damn annoying. That's just me though...

Originally posted by bonanzaguy
You guys didnt notice that before?

I saw that the first time and thought it was damn annoying. That's just me though...

oh yeah lol. i just saw it. its like, he's poking with the curvey dull end. that looks ****ing savage. Id like them to keep that poke instead of the wack. Poking owns.

Originally posted by GOoch
Its Going to be fixed for retail.

the only thing i want them to concentrate is on the damn AI, with that standing still issue when reloading and having 10 Antilions running at them. Also some animations are jerky.

yep what they said, not a good animation on it, and also with the crowbar and other weapons, the sprites when someone gets shot are from HL1 noticeably. All these things Gabe said where just implemented and where going to be fixed.

Originally posted by Wesisapie
and they're gonna do all this by september? good luck...

changing an animation on a crowbar takes less than 1 hr.

sprites, another hr.

changing them that is, not thinking them out and drawing them.

Back