While we wait for hl2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrmanwithsuit

Here are some things to do
1.Praise Allah because he is the almighty Great!
2. Play some Religous games ? or gore games if u like
3. Read something about programming its good to have knowledge on this . like python c c++ or even php
4. Do some community service help the elders out ?
5.Book a trip to Flordia but wait they r gonna get crushed agian by a storm so dont go there ..go to Cuba its awesome there very nice people i think :)
6.Do house work for ur parents they greatly will appreciate it rather than u sitten on ur ass infront of a computer monitoring these freakin forums 24/7 NERDS!! lol .. umm people add some stuff ?? open for some ideas

Here is what we shouldn't do :

Post boring threads like this topic starter did. :frog:

i need to get some money so i can buy the game ;)

Arent I allowed to just sit on my ass reading this forum? ;)

diablo dont come n my thread .. pleas reframe from speaking im jus doing this for people who need to pass time . i dont need ur opinion so move on lil boy.

Stop it!!! You make me head hurt... To much bullshit on this forums

I hate to break it to you, but this is a public discussion forum. You post, and people will reply. You don't get to pick and choose.

KiWii please move on i dont need negativity in my thread it really cheeses me off move on now lil boy

hey jamil how would u like ur throat to b the home of some nasty bio chems ?

Hahaa you try to be a big man on here ;) u dont know whats coming to you :) have a great day

spam5.gif

Mrmanwithsuit said:
Hahaa you try to be a big man on here ;) u dont know whats coming to you :) have a great day

damn this thread sucks. no really it really sucks. and stop threatning people. c'mon wtf .

Epyon u n Jam boy really want something to happen to them eh ok then b it :)

praise allah

E-Baums world does pwn us all.....

As for this thread.....yay.

Mrmanwithsuit said:
Epyon u n Jam boy really want something to happen to them eh ok then b it

praise allah
WATCH OUT, HE HAS BOMBS!

Mrmanwithsuit said:
Epyon u n Jam boy really want something to happen to them eh ok then b it :)

praise allah

yes.. let us all praise allah .... :stare:

Ahahahaha.

LOL! OMG!!1

Mrman is hilarious. I wish I was cool as him.
Actually my pants are wet right now because his earlier post scared me too much. Sigh.

P.S. If I get banned I'll just use a proxy and new SN and join again, and after that I may take this forum more seriously...

...Just kidding.

I think this thread is far too silly to be permitted to exist any further. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back