Who do you think will win in Iraq ?

Who will win ?

• Total voters

Sprafa

Tank
Reaction score
Imagine you're an Iraqi. Who would you vote for ?

( Remember most of the Iraqis are now anti-american, although they support American occupation so there's some peace)

I dont think anybody will win. This will continue forever.

I think the average Iraqi would vote for alternitive 2 or 3. I voted 3.

I would vote for the Pro-Bush segment thing, just because I would'nt want any harsh retributions.

Oh im sure I'd get them, but nobody needs to know how I voted.

vote or not the incoming governemnt will be very pro-usa ...I wouldnt be surprised if the current PM (who also happens to be a murderer AND was on the CIA payroll) wins the "election"

I think the United States will interfere with Iraq's government for a long time, and a puppet government will remain in place for decades.

hahaha there are free elections occuring in January. The coalition and Iraq will prevail in the end.

Iraqis would want 3..... i misread the thing.. and voted for the last option... That is because.. the U SUK coalition has staked too much on this enterprise initiative.... $$$$ to have Iraq go out of their hands... So they will have wonderfully staged elections, which whilst democratic.. they have effectively put a lot of the people up for elections.......... i.e. Allawi and Co...... as well as messing around with SCIRI...

I think with my own experience of places like Iraq.. and the people, that unfortunately the violence will continue..... The Iraqis need to tackle any extremists themselves.. it will be a long fight.... they also need to sort other unneccessary baggage from outside. It is Preferable if they all leave on their own accord.

The election will be rigged just as it was here in 2000 and 2004. They can do it flawlessly now.

IX00 said:
The election will be rigged just as it was here in 2000 and 2004. They can do it flawlessly now.
shut up, btw, how old are u?

seinfeldrules said:
hahaha there are free elections occuring in January. The coalition and Iraq will prevail in the end.
Obviously the US will win the war, or at least not lose it, but the thread is about those elections.

i.e.: who wins the election.

I voted for the second last choice, because if I were an iraqi, I wouldn't want the guy they have now to keep going.
But, at the same time, I'd practically demand US aid to rebuild all the stuff that got shot to hell.

shut up, btw, how old are u?
No capitalisation, use of "shut up" as a sole argument, use of "btw" as an abbreviation, use of the letter "u" as a replacement for the word "you" and poor sentence structure to boot.
All in order to call someone immature and childish.

My irony sense is tingling!

The_Monkey said:
Most people that voted here didn't read the text.

The text is wrong. The point is "who will win?" not "who will the Iraqis vote for?"

those things aren't the same :p

Back