Why Half-Life 3 isn't getting released

Wow, that video tried so stupidly hard to be funny (just like the other video that featured that "Gabe-lookalike").

The only moment I found "funny" came right at the end during the "It's like it isn't even finished yet" bit, and that was only funny because it's true as hell.

Wow, that video tried so stupidly hard to be funny (just like the other video that featured that "Gabe-lookalike").

The only moment I found "funny" came right at the end during the "It's like it isn't even finished yet" bit, and that was only funny because it's true as hell.
Yeah honestly I posted it just for that bit because it made me laugh.
The Scooby Doo reference too lol

Last edited:
I honestly found that reference to be one of the most forced jokes in the video, especially when you consider it makes no sense since the game isn't even finished. Gabe would have gotten away with what? Releasing a finished product?

I honestly found that reference to be one of the most forced jokes in the video, especially when you consider it makes no sense since the game isn't even finished. Gabe would have gotten away with what? Releasing a finished product?

It just made him look evil and I'm... uhhh... "easily amused".

Back