Wow... Gabe Newell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickFigs

Reaction score
Gabe Newell is looking at the forums... so says my buddy list. :)

Special Moment.

He posted yesterday, a few days ago and several times in the past. I'm not sure, but I think he might actually have to read the forums sometimes too ;)

It's not that special! But yeah, I just noticed it too. Hope he's got some news.

It will be nice in this fórum another good news from gabe.

If that's a sig it's too big. If that's a normal post, it's annoying.

They probably thought of delaying the game to April 2004 because of Gabe's obsession with these boards meaning he had to do a 5 month rehab programme to lose the habit :upstare:

OMFG ! We aren't blind man, can you diminish your sig please ?

You scared him off StickFigs, he aint browsing anymore.

Anyway guys, I'm off to bed.

nn

ops ahaha sorry, im used to forums where 10 is about 1 size smaller then this....

not within a thread.

just because we're doing Fanta in the OT forum doesn't mean that it's got to be in there. did you watch the movie? it's about this thread

Stickfigs, quit being a moron.

Lets start posting our posts in the correct forums.

----> Off Topic

And you wonder how some people get their posts so high...:upstare:

Edit: This post is regarding StickFigs

LOL

It's probably not Gabe -it's probably the hacker logging on using Gabe's account name and password.

Originally posted by Unreal Panther
And you wonder how some people get their posts so high...:upstare:

Edit: This post is regarding StickFigs

Keep telling yourself that to help you sleep at night.

If you didn't spend all your time being a n00b then maybe you would be at least a zombie. :cheers:

Sorry i dont start useless threads Stickfigs...

Now how about we lock this thread

Originally posted by crax
Sorry i dont start useless threads Stickfigs...

Now how about we lock this thread

Thank You. :borg: :bonce: :cheese:

If my topic is so """"useless"""" then why does a mod bother to post here and agrees that this is INFACT special.... you know what? If this topic is so useless then why are you still here? Shoo!!!!

whoooo. im sad though, its not letting me open those links... its telling me it cant be displayed...i restarted my comp just to see if i could open them, and still no luck ;(

Originally posted by Deadlor
That was funny cause it made absolutely no sense. Except for that gay part about tentacle robots? you shoulda made it like "anal penetrating tree roots"

i made it for someone else. it makes sense in the context it was supposed to be used, but i decided to post it here as well

Im sorry, whoever did this credits to you bud, I forgot who posted it here a long while ago.
but its the best ever.. you cant beat this.

http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=42C3EF5C-B2AE-45BD-A6BA-7828D7DFFAA2

to put this in context... he made it when there was a topic in the off-topic forum about "why people didnt like 13 year olds" since the average insult at the time was "poor 13 year old" anyway take gander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back