x800 XT PE to Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GT

ShadowBlade

Reaction score
Currently it looks like Im not gonna have the funds to go PCI-E any time soon so im thinking about gettin a new AGP card to tie me over til next year. MY question is is there a big enough difference between these two cards for it to be worth my spending nearly 300 quid, or should I just stick it out til I can go PCE-E. Currently I have a FX-53, 2GB ram and the said card. cheers.

stick with what you have

if u cant go pci-e dont bother. you will waste that money. put it aside till u can afford pci-e and then you wont get hit hard for having to buy pci-e card onto p of that!

what proc u got?

if its 939 or what ever. upgrade your mobo with a cheap as chips psi-e one and get a relativly good pci-e card

Shadow what is your current system Spec? Already got your CPU type/model.

Barney Fife said:
Shadow what is your current system Spec? Already got your CPU type/model.

Aside from whats above er only thing I guess worth mentioning is my MB which is an Asus A8V Deluxe socket 939.

ShadowBlade said:
Aside from whats above er only thing I guess worth mentioning is my MB which is an Asus A8V Deluxe socket 939.

If you have a decent video card is it necessary to go PCIx? You could wait, save more and then buy freaking decent MB and V-Card CPU.

Just a thought.

Back