Zombies are back for Halloween. Zombie Master 1.2.0 is HERE

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. Zombie Master, one of the most highly regarded modifications, has eventually come back to us with its massively anticipated 1.2.0 release. An incredible mod which adds new levels of gameplay not found anywhere else. If you like your zombie games and can't wait for Left 4 Dead then get playing Zombie Master.
  • Molotov Cocktails
  • Revolver
  • Immolators (new zombie unit)
  • Banshees clinging to the ceiling
  • Load-out map entities, letting survivors start out with equipment
  • Overhauled spawning menu and system
  • Late-joiner autojoin
  • Lag compensation: Banshees can now be hit
  • Zombie-view spectator camera
  • Lots of balancing tweaks, and a lot of bugfixes
Download links:[br]
ZM 1.2.0 Full Windows Installer - Download from mirror in the UK[br]
ZM 1.2.0 Linux Dedicated Server - Download from mirror in the UK
[br]More Mirrors can be found on the zombie master website here

What is this mod? I must download it and play it right away!

Oh sugar.

I think an American mirror should be set up... So the Aussies wont have it as bad.

Mirrors will be added as soon as people put some up :)

Yesssssssss. I'm excited. I plan to have a LAN party ZM themed for the holiday tonight. Absolutely perfect timing.

/me looks at Ennui.

Since he is staff. That makes complete sense to me.

Christ Glenn, grammar mistakes abound!

"Zombie Master one of the most highly regarded modifications has eventually come back..."

Shouldn't there be commas after "zombie master" and "modifications"?

"... to us with it's massively anticipated 1.2.0 release."

It's? IT'S!?

"An incredible mod which adds a new level of gameplay not found anywhere else."

Where is the predicate in this sentence? :D

"If you like your zombie games and can't wait for Left 4 Dead get playing Zombie Master."

Lacking a comma or a "then" after 'Left 4 Dead'

:bounce:

To add to the nitpicking, I think "has finally come back" reads much better than "has eventually come back".

Apostrophe's denoting ownership always get me. I know you can do it for objects owned by a person, but by a thing?
afaik it comes from a contraction of e.g. St. George His Channel -> St. George's Channel.

You'll never be happy Veggies. Never. You'll work yourself to an early grave. Also, stop bitching and go play some ZM, you're wasting valuable time.

"It's" is a contraction for "it is" and never anything else. That's all you need to know.

I was happy, Glenn, until such filth has made rotten my beloved hl2.net front page!

The last culprit I expected was you!

Actually, Sulkdodds was the last culprit.

I changed it for you already but you're still not happy!? What more do I need to give, a kidney?

You added one comma out of the two that should go together, and you still left that poor predicate-less sentence suffering.

Are there more servers around now? I tried a few weeks back and they had 4 and they all gave me a ping of 500, so I passed on it, hopefully the patch brings in some more.

Are there more servers around now? I tried a few weeks back and they had 4 and they all gave me a ping of 500, so I passed on it, hopefully the patch brings in some more.
Zombie Master was always succesful. It only suffered from serious player loss the past months, because 1.2 never seemed to come.

But it's here now. So let's dance.

Back