16 new BF2 pics

damn you gotta love those gun models.

shame about the low res though.

why is the landscape so barren? you dont stand a chance on foot..there's no cover

Ach, you never stand a chance on foot in the BF games anyway!

Have you seen the videos they release. Of about 10 videos I think I've only seen about two kills with a non explosive weapons, the infantary combat sucks SO MUCH!

Why can't they test these things gawd damit!

The latest vid even has a guy take like 10 rounds from an M60 and run behind cover ALIVE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And don't get me started on the fact that when the developers where asked what they thought about people jumping on the wings of planes in the original game they said "We love it! We love what players bring to the game and thats why we create them" PCG Issue: something or other

P.S. Oh yeah, and what about the fricken icons over peoples heads!!! AHH I HATE THAT IN THE ORIGINAL!! I can spot snipers from 2 miles away!! WHATS THE POINT!

AND GAWD, the NETCODE!!
Jim: "Lets make a 100 player game"
Bob: "YEAH Great idea jim"
Jim: "Shall we make netcode that can cope with it bob?"
Bob: "Gawd no, that would be stupid jim, your fired!"
Jim: "........."

ALSO:
Animations suck (guys can go from running to prone in one frame)

Never feels like you hitting someone (probably because of bad netcode and hit boxes and total lack of attetion to damage you should get from an M60)

ALL the flight models are out of a kiddys scetch book

P.S.S. I realy want this game to be good, it has sooo much potential, but its SOOOO going to suck :(

Sniping sucks, lag and the fact it can take two shots to the head to kill anyone is kinda gay

BUNNY HOPPING!! OMG!! There is sooo much bunny hopping in that game! Also, in the presentation for the new game he mentions stamina... yeah great, still doesnt stop the guy jumping HIGHER THAN YOUR FREAKING HEAD!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nah, watch some of the vids. The infantry combat is looking pretty tight in this one. Only takes a few rounds to put a guy down.

And that looks like a new map. :D

Back