2 girls struck by train while sunbathing on tracks...

I never said once that it wasn't stupid or idiotic to lie on tracks...on the contrary I said it was stupid to do so.

What I was saying that its not funny at all, and I don't see how people can laugh at them. I'm not trying to be a pr*ck thats having a go at people for the sake of it. Anybody can see that it was an idiotic thing to lie on/near the railroad. But really, is it honestly funny? Is it really worth completely taking the piss out of them? I mean, all these people saying "I don't feel sorry for them because they did something stupid". How many times have we all done something stupid, obviously they did something very stupid, but nobody deserves what happened to them for ONE mistake in their life.

ok. we get it. you don't think it's funny.

we do.

deal with it or start another thread about how it isn't funny and talk with peopke there...

I stand by my argument that it was a suicide attempt. How could lying on train tracks be more comfortable than lying on grass? Would that really be the only place available where they could get some sun? As others have pointed out in this thread--they should've been able to feel or hear the train, even if they had fallen asleep. By the age of thirteen, most people are aware of lying down in front of a train as a suicide method.

Unless they've had a history of tanning on the train tracks, I think they were planning on taking themselves out.
That's also a possibility. Does it say somewhere in the article that they were really going for sunbathing? (As in, the girls themselves saying so)

But yeah, they were lying on towels and the train track is near a bathing area, so it might just be a dumb decision.

ok. we get it. you don't think it's funny.

we do.

deal with it or start another thread about how it isn't funny and talk with peopke there...

Real witty. You must be the comedian of your school, laughing at this kinda stuff n all >.>

I stand by my argument that it was a suicide attempt. How could lying on train tracks be more comfortable than lying on grass? Would that really be the only place available where they could get some sun? As others have pointed out in this thread--they should've been able to feel or hear the train, even if they had fallen asleep. By the age of thirteen, most people are aware of lying down in front of a train as a suicide method.

Unless they've had a history of tanning on the train tracks, I think they were planning on taking themselves out.
I was thinking suicide as well. Leave it to a chick to attempt suicide with a TRAIN and fail. Men are just the goddamn kinds of suicide, I swear. Dunces.

Real witty. You must be the comedian of your school, laughing at this kinda stuff n all >.>
Well you seem pushy and judgmental. Have you met my friend, Jesus Christ?

Judgemental? I guess I just haven't accepted the fact that kids having limbs amputated is considered humour these days. Guess thats just me hey.

I never said once that it wasn't stupid or idiotic to lie on tracks...on the contrary I said it was stupid to do so.

What I was saying that its not funny at all, and I don't see how people can laugh at them. I'm not trying to be a pr*ck thats having a go at people for the sake of it. Anybody can see that it was an idiotic thing to lie on/near the railroad. But really, is it honestly funny? Is it really worth completely taking the piss out of them? I mean, all these people saying "I don't feel sorry for them because they did something stupid". How many times have we all done something stupid, obviously they did something very stupid, but nobody deserves what happened to them for ONE mistake in their life.

Except this is beyond stupid. Sure i would feel sorry if for example they were crossing the tracks and got hit, i'd still think they were stupid .Or if they were 8 years old and playing on them.I really find it difficult to feel sorry for people when they bring it on themselves. This was no one lapse of judgement. I know we all do stupid things in our life, for example i nearly died by electrocution last week by opening my TV while it was still on to fix it. Not smart and frankly if i died i would have deserved it. Oh yeah, i'd just like to say again, that i don't find this funny at all.

Let's get some shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Oh, my God, shoes.
Shoes.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck!
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Oh, my God, shoes.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck.
Lets tan on railroad tracks, fall asleep, and get hit by a train
Stupid boy
Lets get some shoes

And so the cycle is complete. In before BullSquidSally.
Dear god, why did we not heed the prophets warning?
You may have just made a fatal mistake.
Let's get some shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Oh, my God, shoes.
Shoes.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck!
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Oh, my God, shoes.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck.
Lets tan on railroad tracks, fall asleep, and get hit by a train
Stupid boy
Lets get some shoes

Lol'd

Sheepo, you naughty boy ;)

newbitmapimage8kx3.gif

TAN 4 LIFE MOFUGGAZ

Their legs were still there when I was through with them

Yes, Sheepo treated me good.
Same time tomorrow, baby.
I don't want anyone else with you next time. Only you and me.

maybe they thought the train was going to swerve out of the way at the last minute.

Corp. Sheepo was the choo choo train if ya kna wha i meen

Seriously though, I had nothing to do with the legs!

*looks around nervously*

It's OK Sheepo, they know what's up. I posted the vid up on youtube of you railing Taviow.

Dude, make sure tav doesn't see that. He still thinks you're a homeless guy by the train station.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

You look so beautiful

I'm more disturbed by this man love session than the amputated children.

(I'm a ****ing American)

I don't see how this couldn't be funny.

This wasn't a dumb "mistake". The girls intentionally chose a railroad track to lie down on. Maybe they're planning on suing CSX or Amtrak or something. But they had it coming. And How the hell were they lying? With one foot on the track? How could you only lose one foot by being run over by the train?

Nah, I wish they had their necks on the track, that way there would be no chance that these stupid ****ers would breed. >.<

I'm more disturbed by this man love session than the amputated children.

(I'm a ****ing American)

You know what's even more disturbing?

I live in the same ****ing STATE as you

The story doesn't add up, something else is definitely afoot.

Yeh course, a couple of teenage girls deserve having their legs and feet amputed because they made ONE foolish mistake. That kind of thinking is ridiculous. In your thinking a 12 year old kid would deserve to have both his legs amputated for not looking left and right crossing a road. That examples not to the same extreme as the two girls, but nobody deserves what they got, I don't see how they 'deserve' it at all, unless they did something disgustingly wrong in their early lifes.

Go read the Darwin Awards.

Figure out you're being silly.

Go home.

Win.

A kid not looking when he crossed the road is understandable, because the kid will assume that s/he probably won't get hit since the cars either arn't there, or will stop (Lets face it, kids are arrogant pricks).

Sunbathing ON TRAIN TRACKS is totally different. It's Darwin Award material, it takes such a massive leap in stupidity that it can't be considered normal. Unless these girls are mentally subnormal (Which we can be 99% sure they arn't) they're simply stupid to the point of being dagnerous to thehselves and those around them.

Let's put it simply.

If you do something incredibly stupid, and then suffer as a result, you deserved it. Simple as, end of, no more discussion.

to be fair , the tracks seem to be a recreational area of sorts which explains why they chose to sunbathe there . its still pretty weird considering they were on the trestle but the context does clear it up a bit.
Neighbors said the area is off-limits, but it is still a popular spot where people hang out and swim.

Officials said last year, a boy riding his bike was hit on the trestle. Milton police said they are called to the area at least once a day over the summer.

God, you think people would learn.

I wonder what their story will be for the rest of their lives.

"I got hit by a train" might be enough information for some people, but what would they say when some people ask the circumstances?

"Oh, I was sunbathing on railroad tracks"

"???"

"I was a teenager"

"Oh, yea, I was stupid at that age too"

I like to think most people can be forgiven for their mistakes as teenagers, but really...this takes the cake.

Back