2009 game exclusives??

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

Has anyone else noticed that with the exception of the PS3 there seems to be a lack of exclusives for next year??

For what has been confirmed the 360 has halo wars and halo 3 ODST for next year that's it. And the PC has dawn of war II, another COH expansion and empire total war.

From the way I see it there are not anywhere near as much games coming out (good for the wallet I suppose) and most of the ones that do interest me are PS3 exclusive. Is this an adverse effect of the economy or something or is it just me?

Has anyone else noticed that with the exception of the PS3 there seems to be a lack of exclusives for next year??

For what has been confirmed the 360 has halo wars and halo 3 ODST for next year that's it. And the PC has dawn of war II, another COH expansion and empire total war.

From the way I see it there are not anywhere near as much games coming out (good for the wallet I suppose) and most of the ones that do interest me are PS3 exclusive. Is this an adverse effect of the economy or something or is it just me?

As far as I remember, I had no idea about the ridiculous amount of games that came out this fall until the start of summer.

After last holiday season, I wasnt really looking forward to anything this year, but alot of good games did come out, next year I have quite a few things im looking forward to, hopefully that bodes well, I dunno.

The Wii actually has a bunch of great exclusives for 2009 both that we know about and also that we don't ;).

It's going to take me about 4 months to clear my existing back catalogue of PC games tbh.

Ya not to concerned with the amount of games I have yet to finish still!

There are such things as non-ps3 exclusives!?

It's not even 2009 yet, and you're judging it?

The Wii actually has a bunch of great exclusives for 2009 both that we know about and also that we don't ;).

I'm hoping on some sort of Zelda announcment this year sometime, as well as a early look at where they're going to take the game. I wonder if Ninty are going to continue using the Twilight Princess style, and if not, then I'm pretty excited as to see how they progress on from that.

Back