360 Games

Reaction score
I've got a 360 and im wondering what a good game i should get. I have G.R.A.W PdZ and doa4.

GRAW is amazing if you've got Xbox Live Gold.
PDZ was a poor purchase, IMO, but to each his own.
DOA4... too fast for me, and requires too much of my time. Again, to each his own.

If you're going to make one purchase, I would recommend Dead Rising. Having not played it myself, I've simply heard a number of times that it's a great, great game.

Saint's Row is also quite fun. I bought it, and love it, but you might not enjoy the fact that it's essentially a next-gen GTA III. Worth a rental, though.

While most people will say Dead Rising I would go with Saints Row. I own both but have found myself enjoying Saints Row more.

My brother says Enchanted Arms is an interesting game

Saints Row
Dead Rising
Project Gotham Racing
Call of Duty 2
Fight Night

FN3 - in general a good game.
CoD2 - sp is okay but mp is quite good.. i plan on getting this when it's cheap.
Table Tennis - fun.
Chromehounds - time sink but it's an okay game.

Sadly FN3 is quite inferior to FN2 in everything else but graphics imo, they messed up the 'career' mode severly.. Here's hoping they fixes it in FN4.:)

Dead Rising is a great game, definately a good reason to own a 360.

Dead Rising.

As you have an Xbox 360, you should get this game. Looks great, Plays great, has zombies in it.

What more could you ask for?

Sadly FN3 is quite inferior to FN2 in everything else but graphics imo, they messed up the 'career' mode severly.. Here's hoping they fixes it in FN4.:)

Yeah, that was kind of dissapointing. I am not fond of the flash ko either. It still has great multiplayer against friends and online if you can find a match without lag.

I'm enjoying Saints Row a lot at the moment. Want to get Dead Rising but thats got to wait till i get paid at the end of the month.

Project Gotham 3 is a good racing game if you're into that.

Download some demo's off Xbox Live and see what you like.

If you haven't played it, King Kong is a great game. It should be cheap now. Condemned is also amazing.

Back